Add Product

Search Results:

Curbside and Store Pickup: What to Expect

Greetings, Fellow Best Buy Shoppers,

It’s that magical time of year again, and all of the teams here at Best Buy are working hard around the clock to help make your holidays extra special. We’re taking extra precautions at our stores this year, and are also offering curbside pickup options. Here are some tips to help you prepare for your store pickup order.

1. We’ll send you a pickup notification when your order is ready. While we aim to have orders ready within one hour, there may be delays in preparing your order, particularly during peak times. We don’t recommend visiting the store until you have received notification that your order is ready. Our support teams may contact you over the phone or send an automated email if there’s a problem with your order. Check out this post for help on how to check on the status of your order. Please know that due the volume of orders that come in, it's not feasible for us to check every customer's order status within our normal turnaround time (as much as we would like to). For more immediate assistance, please contact us at (888) 237-8289.

2. There may be a wait time for service or to enter the store. Best Buy will be following any local and CDC recommendations when it comes to the number of customers that will be permitted in the store at any given time. Our stores should have an associate that will be acting as a host at the front of the store to help ensure guidelines are followed and to help direct customers to the correct line for the service they need.  More information can be found here.

3. Skip the line - Curbside Pickup is available. While checking out online, you’ll see an option to have your items brought to your car via curbside service. There are designated curbside pickup spots at all our stores. Simply park in one of these spots, use the Best Buy App to input the number of the spot that you’re in, and an associate should be out shortly to assist you (there may be some delays during peak times). 

TL;DR: Keep track of your order status online and don’t stop by the store until you receive a notification that your order is ready. There may be a wait at the store due to capacity limits, so try to plan ahead. When checking out online, there is a new option to pick up your order curbside.

Curbside pickup complaint

Does anyone have an email address to send a complaint regarding a completely terrible pickup experience I had? Calling the store is useless- the phone rings and rings and no one answers. Tried several times, once even waiting over 30 mins with no one ever picking up. If anyone has a corporate email address please share. Thank you.

I am extremely dissatisfied with Best Buy's Customer support

Re: I am extremely dissatisfied with Best Buy's Customer support

Sorry, the original posted, and IDK why. This week I had been looking for a laptop to do my schoolwork and some gaming on. I ordered a device for in-store pickup and was told that it would be ready in an hour. However, that was not the case. I ordered the laptop at 10 AM and never received a notice to come to pick it up. So, about 4 hours after I placed the order, I decided to visit the store to see about my purchase. After 20 minutes of going from employee to employee who were not helpful, one of the computer department employees was helpful. However, after speaking to that employee, I learned that the device I was supposed to pick up today was nowhere to be found in the store. So, I wasted about two hours of my time driving to the store across town to pick up a device that was nowhere to be found. I would have canceled the order if possible and shopped somewhere else, but that would create even more delay due to the time refunds take to process. So, instead, I have to pay another $20 on top of a $1500 purchase to have it shipped by Monday. This entire experience has been a train wreck from start to finish, and I am unsure who to tell about it, so I am posting here.

Re: I am extremely dissatisfied with Best Buy's Customer support

I also wanted to add that the device appeared as in stock to the store employee that helped me as well, and he went on a wild goose chase to try and hunt it down for me.

Delayed Curbside Pickup

I'd like to say before this I thought of best buy as an amazing place to shop for tech stuff and now im not sure what to think of it. I ordered a pc for curbside pickup, I saw great reviews and it fit my budget. I ordered this pc and the day comes, but you guessed it,"Delayed, we'll try our best to recieve your package within the next few days" the same day best buy gave me that message, people were making reviews that they had recieved their pc that vary day. I've waited 3 days now to no avail and people talking about how they got theirs. I've read posts on forums about best buy canceling their order after a month of not recieving it. Im thinking of just canceling my order and buying a pc somewhere else, just wanted to know if anyone could help me because I am very stressed over the thought of waiting for that yellow bar to become green and say,"Ready for pickup!"

PS5 Shipping

Hey I bought a PS5 on the 19th and it says it’ll take 3-7 business days to be available for in-store pick up. It says Friday the 26th but no other updates. Is it possible it will be here sooner? I know that things are crazy, I’m just trying to get an estimate.

Can't get a GPU EVGA - GeForce RTX 3090. Order was made on 12 of March

[ Edited ]

Hello, guys! Please help me.

I've ordered a GPU a month ago. But it was disappeared from the FedEx warehouse. I've spoken with FedEx and they said that it's gone.

So I reach out to BB and you made additional order for a new one which I would pick up in my local store. Pickup date set for today. The last drop of GPUs at your store was yesterday. I've been in my local BB and the guy at customer service (he was very gentle and really tried to help me) told me that there is some mark in my order "no pick", and he assumed that the person who did this additional order made it wrong and I'll not get my card.

{removed per forum guidelines}

I understand that the is a huge demand for them. And I can wait. Just help me and give me please some certainty. 

I also tried to make a new purchase. but it looks like there is some bug in your checkout process, please take a look at the video {removed per forum guidelines} (timecode) I got an error: "Some of your pickup dates for items in your order may have changed" What does it mean?

Please help me. I almost gave up hope.

Resident evil Village pick up status

Hey guys,

So I haven’t experienced it before but curious if it’s a rare occasion or if anyone is experiencing it currently with RE. My status for pick up says “ ready for pick up today well let you know when it’s ready” It’s 4 pm now and whenever I’ve preordered before it was ready in the morning. I understand there can be delays but from past experience of that it updated to delayed? Can anyone shine some light on this situation? What’s making it more difficult to get information is my store isn’t taking calls..I’d also just go in but it’s a good 45 m away. any advice would be appreciated!