Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Credit card fraud

Hello Team,

Someone has used my credit card details to buy an item on bestbuy.com. It has blocked amount from my bank card but I do not have information of the details of the purchase and item type. Can you please look into this and I tried to reach out to your customer care team by call but failed couple of times. Can you please reply back to me and cancel the order on my credit card? Thanks!

Recognized Member

Re: Credit card fraud

@Azkaban 

You need to reach out to your bank about this. 

Topics: 1,300
Kudos: 713
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 308

@Azkaban wrote:

Hello Team,

Someone has used my credit card details to buy an item on bestbuy.com. It has blocked amount from my bank card but I do not have information of the details of the purchase and item type. Can you please look into this and I tried to reach out to your customer care team by call but failed couple of times. Can you please reply back to me and cancel the order on my credit card? Thanks!

In addition to what was said about reaching out to your bank you need to file a report with the police as well. Best Buy will co-operate with any law enforcement inquiries related to the fraud.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Visitor

The same thing happend to me today, one charge posted and another one is pending with the same amount. My bank has been notified and I will be contacting the fraud department in the morning as it is too late to do it now. Both of these charges are from bestbuycom Richfield MN for over $350 each. It is very frustrating as I have not bought anything from Best buy in months.