Add Product

Search Results:

Lost package

[ Edited ]

Good afternoon

I wanted to reach out and find out how to handle a lost package. We ordered a copy of Animal Crossing for the switch two weeks ago. It was supposed to be here last Monday april 13th. I have called the post office, and they do not know where it is at this time. It is in Michigan but no other word as to where.

I have spent a half hour looking around on this site and don't know how to reach out to let you know that it is lost and ask for a replacement. My daughter has been waiting to play this game.

Thanks,

Melsisa

Melissa {removed per forum guidelines}

Order stuck in "Getting it ready" status

Hi, I purchased a laptop recently and paid for expedited shipping. The date of delivery was shown as tomorrow the 21st, but it is now the 20th and it still says "Getting it ready", and claims it's arriving tomorrow, but I haven't even received a tracking number yet or any updates about shipment. I am assuming this means it's not coming tomorrow, but I really would like to figure out when to expect this thing to arrive. 

Order update

I ordered a laptop and it was supposed to come yesterday, however now it is saying shipping has been delayed. If I knew it was going to be delayed, I would have bought a new version and picked it up from the store curbside instead of waiting for a geek squad certified edition. I would just like an update on my order.

Shipping issues

I placed an order on the 13th for an elgato hd60s and it says its been shipped, however ive had multiple other orders placed after and have successfully been delivered before this orders been shipped, whats going on?

Order tracking

I ordered my headset and it says that it is getting ready that makes zero sense how it would ship over night.

I need help asap please

i need help with tracking my package. Bestbuy says it shipped my package already but, OnTrac never got it . OnTrac only recieved the information about it . its supposed to be here today

Same Day Delivery Disaster

I have been through a circus with Best Buy customer service.

I placed a same day delivery order yesterday. It never came. Called last night and was put on a hour and fifteen minute waitlist to speak to somebody. Somebody called me back at 10pm. They kept saying it will be delivered. I had to explain it was 10pm there is no way. She finally said it would be delivered the next day, to which I promptly asked for my delivery chage to be refunded.  I expressed to her I am an essential working in healthcare and will not be home during delivery time that day and she said I would not need to be.

Fast forward to today. Around 2pm, my doorbell camera went off. The delivery lady was there. Cool. I had somebody go over  to my house while I was at work to put the package inside, but it wasn't there. I called, was put on a wait hold for over an hour. They said it was returned because it needed a signature. The lady the previous day said it did not. I specifically asked that question. The website also says no signature needed for same day delivery. Awesome, so where is my computer? Nobody knows. Had to call back because I got an email about a refund. I never asked for a refund, nobody called me about a refund. Was put on a two hour hold. Got through to somebody, they put me on another hold and after 22 additional minutes, I was hung up on. So I had to start over, again. Called, another two and a half hour hold now. So at this point, I've been on hold collectively about 5.5 hours. Somebody finally got through, I talked to her for a while, she couldn't figure out how to interject the refund. I explained I can't just buy another computer without at least that money being in my account. I need my computer for work as I am in healthcare and travel to patients houses, and then conduct telehealth video conferences. She couldn't figure it out, transfered me, that guy was just in sales and couldn't do anything, he transfered me. Waiting ANOTHER HOUR AND A HALF and right when the lady answered, I was disconnected. The guy just before her said they have my number and if I get hung up on again they would call back. Well that didn't happen. So, I had to call AGAIN. This time, they said the wait was over THREE HOURS.

So here I am, going on 8 hours of waiting to speak to somebody to help me. When all is said and done and my computer and/or money is located, what is Best Buy going to do for me for this INSANE inconvenience? I can't do cubrside pickup as I am working. So how will I be helped? This is the most ludicrous retail experience I have ever had. There is no online chat, no email, we are forced to be on hold for HOURS.

Re: Powerbank delivery delayed

Hello, I ordered an air purifier and it said that it’s estimated delivery was on April 19. It was shipped on April 17 but when I try tracking my order on Ontrac it doesn’t show any info and just says pending.
Visitor

order number not showing purchase

I just purchased a cyberpower gaming pc for almost $1400 at my local Best Buy and the order number doesn’t show my purchase I received an email showing my order number but when I click on order status it shows no purchase history. Also I was asked to apply for credit card and used some of it towards my pc to get 10% back but i never received information on my new credit card so I can’t check my account. Highly upset customer feel like I wasted my money. At this point it seems like my package won’t arrive on Thursday the 23rd of April the date I was told at my local store.
Visitor

Re: order number not showing purchase

Already called customer service and sat on the phone over an hour was a complete waste of time. I just want my pc.