Add Product

Search Results:

Re: BestBuy.com and subsequent support failure

Wait a minute, the email I got identifies you as an employee. But your disclaimer says you’re not. The simple truth is my computer is not here, the UPS tracking information says it’s on time to be delivered LAST FRIDAY As was stated, I repeatedly engaged BestBuy.com through chat and phone and have NOT received the level of care that is their mantra. As was stated in the posts. MY FRUSTRATION IS COMPLETE

Re: Online said that my item is shipped but OnTrac hasn't receive the item.

yep same for me

Re: No Tracking info

My suspicion was right.I finally got in contact with a Best Buy rep. He said that I should still wait for the package today but after getting the tracking number, UPS hasn't even received the package yet. Unless UPS is ran by wizards, I highly doubt I'm seeing that package today.

In which case, I'll be getting a refund since I paid for expedited shipping and didn't get it.

I hope you get the answers you need to sort your issue out!

Same issue. My order was supposed to be delivered last week, but never showed up. I managed to find a tracking number while using my PC which said USPS received pre-shipping info and was waiting for the package from BB. And BB says the order shipped lol. So looks like nobody knows where the heck my order is!

Sounds fun, mine says shipped on bb website but ontrac says they haven't received it and it is supposed to be here today. Why did i pay 20$ for an item for an item to not be shipped.

It's likely sitting in a BB warehouse. I asked the rep if that was the case and he stumbled trying to explain that it definitely wasn't and that I should expect it today still. You could file a complaint with the BBB and hope that leads to a speedier resolution where you get your item(s). Or you could try calling BB and demand a refund but judging from teh posts on here, even that sounds like a pain to deal with.

I wish you the best!

If you don't get your order today (which I'm doubting you will), call them back tomorrow and demand a refund of the shipping costs. The rep said I should call back tomorrow and do the same.

Label Created 04/17/2020 10:46 P.M. United States

Order Processed: Ready for UPS

That's what UPS says for my package. BB hasn't even dropped it off to them.

Will do on the wait line rn for customer support

Best of luck!