Add Product

Search Results:

Order shows shipped, but no tracking updates for 4 days

Hello! Had an order ship in two parts. One part has shipped and been delivered, other part doesn’t look like it’s been picked up by Ups yet. Was supposed to be delivered on 4/16. Order status says complete. I try to click on the order status and it just opens a new page. Understand if the delay is due to the pandemic, just wanting to be sure it’s not just gotten lost at the packing facility. Thanks!

Ship from Store Screwup Delays Delivery

On Thursday 4/16 I ordered a pair of AirBuds for my wife.  I got notification that the item had shipped via UPS SurePost (UPS to the PO, PO handles last mile) with delivery scheduled for today 4/18.  Usually with SurePost, if UPS is coming to my house anyway the day they'd normally deliver to the PO (the day before expected delivery, so 4/17 in this case), they skip the post office step and deliver with my other UPS packages.  I had 4 other UPS packages arriving 4/17, so I was expecting to get it then.  It didn't show on 4/17, and it didn't show in today's mail on 4/18 either (I'm a rural route so packages and letters come together).

So, I look at the tracking...  UPS says they haven't received the item yet.  I check the USPS tracking that goes along with it.  Uh oh.  USPS says they took possession of the item on 4/16 (the day the store says they shipped it) in the city where the Best Buy store is.  And there's tracking movement on it starting in distribution centers near the Best Buy store (PA), not me in CT.  And the expected delivery date is now 4/23 - 7 day shipping instead of 1 day.

Every SINGLE time I place an order on the website that's fulfilled by the store there's a screw up.  Without fail.  "Exellent" condition open-box Chromebook shipped without a power adapter and a huge gouge in the case.  Never had a single one delivered on time.

While I'm sure the intention of ship from store was to speed up shipping to compete with Amazon and the like withouth having to make a massive investment, the program is an utter failure and needs to be either completely revamped or just scrapped.

Re: Online Store Complaint

I made an online purchace on 4/14/20 and my arrival date was for today 4/18/20. My tracking number is now unavailable and the bestbuy site says shipped. I called Fedex to.be told the item was never recieved from bestbuy and have been on hold with customer care for an hour. I WANT MY MONEY BACK

Shipping delays

I placed an ordered March 31 for two drone batteries and they were in stock now it says the item is delayed and out of stock . Also ordered replacement propellers and I've already been charged on my card but I haven't received anything they were supposed to be here on april 13th and 15th have yet to hear anything and it's now the 18th. Website still shows getting item ready. ------ please help 

Order from BestBuy.com

I ordered a computer on April 15, 2020, it was shipped from Tucson, AZ to Denver, CO, to Phoenix, AZ.  I live 75 miles away from Tucson.  I could have picked it up in less than 3 hours.  Now I'm waiting because of some brilliant decision of BestBuy.com to ship it that way.  My frustration is complete!!!

Lost in shipment

I ordered a Fitbit for my husband's birthday, which is 4/19. Order was placed on 4/10. A confirmation email confirmed shipment on 4/16, then a following email came stating the item was arriving early and would be delivered on 4/14. It did not arrive on either of those dates. I called the 1-800# and spoke to a very nice guy who gave me a refund and even called my local store to see about availability so I could go purchase another one to ensure I had it in time for his birthday. All of that was a nice, smooth process. My question is, since the original was "lost in shipment" does Best Buy try to continue to locate it and keep it from traveling further? Or what is expected if the item still arrives later?
Topics: 2,984
Kudos: 662
Solutions: 492

Re: All of my orders say shipped but no tracking

Re: All of my orders say shipped but no tracking

I am experiencing the same exact problem. Waited all day today yet package didn’t arrive. I want a better idea of when it will come

Delivery was supposed to be on 4/11 - Package is now Returned to facility for inspection

My package was shipped via FedEx and was supposed to be delivered on 4/11, then 4/12, then 4/13, then 4/14 and has now been stuck at "Returned to facility for inspection" with no updates since 4/15.

Can someone help?

Online Order

I orderd a piano a few days ago and its been stuck in reserved? I was supposed to get it this Tuesday but now its saying it won't be delivered till the 28th and it's still has not been shipped.