Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Order stuck on "Preparing for Pickup Today"

I have a similar problem. Ordered a TV which the local store does not keep in stock so it has to be sent there from a distribution center first. It showed "Preparing for pickup today" all day long, and finally changed to "Delayed" around 1AM EDT on Friday. Can any moderator from Best Buy provide more info? By the order status on the website I cannot tell if it has even departed the distribution center yet.

I ordered I9-9900k on April 14 and still hav no info

I ordered the processor April 14 it is now April 17 and I still have no information on the status of my shipment starting to get a little bit ridiculous

Re: I ordered I9-9900k on April 14 and still hav no info

Not mad just disappointed since it said ur would arrive yesterday

Cannot cancel delayed order.

I placed an order yesterday April 16th, to be scheduled for next day delivery. This morning I received an email saying that my order has been delayed and will be canceled if it cannot be shipped by Saturday April 25th. In the email it says I have the option to cancel my order, which I would like to do, but when I go to my order on the Best Buy website it will not give me the option to cancel my order. Why can't I cancel my order eventhough the email I was sent says that I can.

Re: Order was supposed to be delivered today (04/15/2020), but has not shipped yet

Edit: I contacted Best Buy and they sent out a replacement. UPS Picked it up pretty quick as well.

Re: Order was supposed to be delivered today (04/15/2020), but has not shipped yet

How did u contact them? Did u have to wait long?

I gave them a call, and I had to just deal with the wait time unfortunately. Just let them know that your order was supposed to be delivered on whatever date that it was supposed to, and inform them that it still says that only the label was made.

Best buy online order

I was supposed to get my package on April 12, Sunday but I never received anything, my package tracking just says that the label has been created and when I check on FedEx's website it says pending. It's been pending for awhile, I just want to know when to expect them because I've been waiting for awhile now.

Order Stuck In Ready For UPS

I had an order that shipped on Monday, but the tracking information has stayed on "order processed: ready for UPS."

My Order says shipped but it has not

Hello, 

Recently placed an order for an item, it has been a few days and it is still stuck in "Awaiting UPS pickup" but on the app it says it has shipped with no tracking information or any information regarding where it is in the shipping process.  I would just like to know what's going on or if I should be more patient.