Add Product

Search Results:

Ordered 2 days ago, still says in progress

Hi guys I ordered a pair of headphones that were on sale as a present for my brother and I need it before April 26th but my order status is at in progress and I can't get anyone on the phone whenever I call Best Buy or Live Chat. I've seen several recent reviews saying there orders got cancelled after a few days and it was just stuck on in progress. Is this normal? Will I receive my order? Someone pls help me I need the thing ASAP. I don't have a lot of money that's why bought it on sale and want it that exact price. Someone help!

Delayed/Lost package/0 Customer Service

I purchased my electronic item 3rd of april 2020. Last update on tracking 8th of april 2020 . Been try calling/ chat your customer service. I called Usps told me to call you guys she is telling me about manifest. I called Bestbuy Salinas, one of your clerk told that She cannot help me with my issue on my package.

Ordered a laptop, three weeks ago. Delayed and no updates. Unable to Cancel. Terrible experience!

I ordered a laptop on the 26th of March and was given a delivery date of 4/10. I then was told days later that my payment could not be verified (although the money had left my account and was then put back randomly). When I updated my payment, my delivery was delayed to 4/17. I need this laptop for distance learning and this has really put a strain on me. I tried to cancel the order so I could get my money back and get the laptop quicker somewhere else, but customer service was unable to. Now it is the day before 4/17, my status has shown that it is awaiting UPS pickup since 4/03 and after receiving the runaround from customer service 5+ times at this point assuring me it would come on time, today I was told they have no information as to where it is and to contact UPS... I never usually complain, but this is really ridiculous. I've paid nearly 2000 dollars and now I have no laptop with midterms approaching. I want my money back and will not be purchasing with Best Buy again. I need assistance with a refund at this point.

Order Cancellation

I purchased a video game last Friday (4/10) and the expected delivery date was for Monday (4:12). I understand due to the pandemic that employees are short and I don’t mind waiting for assistance. However, the hold time for Best Buy 35 minutes long and the chat wouldn’t be connected due to the volume of people. I would like a refund as the tracking indicates pre-shipment for a few day now and I managed to purchase it in store. Please advise if there is anything that I can do to get this expedited.

Cancelling an online order that is constantly in "getting it ready" stage

I ordered my son a new computer on April 14th, however found a computer I like better for him a few hours later. (I know, my bad) So, I want to cancel my original order and order him the other one. However, I can't cancel my original order because it still shows "getting it ready", days later, and won't be delivered until the end of April. I just don't want the original order to suddenly ship and have to deal with returning and THEN ordering him the other one. I called Best Buy customer service and they said they can't cancel it. Just seeing if anyone else has a similar situation.

Best buy delivery delay?

I purchased an Oculus Quest on April 8th, 2020. It's now April 17 and my order says that it's been 'shipped' out from the warehouse. So I called customer service and they sent an SMS saying that it was still in progress. What is going on here? The expected delivery date on the bestbuy website is false advertisement.

Preparing order for pickup today... Oops, we don't have your item yet!

I placed an order for a Oculus Quest 128GB on April 10th for store pickup. It stated my order will be available for pickup today (April 16th). All day my order sattus has been at "Preparing for Pickup Today" The store opens at 10am, so i was curious as to why it never updated to come pick up. I called and went through the automated service to look up order and it could not be found, either by my phone number or the order number. I then spoke with someone from the store. He informed me that they are still waiting to recieve the item from another store, actually according to his system, the item shipped but they have not received it. What????

I'm a patient person and I truly understand the accomodations having to be made because of Covid-19, but this is bad business. Why was I not contacted and or my status page not updated? I was given a pickup date, but now I'm being told they don't know when they will receive the product I ordered that was supposed to be available today. It's been almost a week since the order was placed and I was charged.

Has this been normal practice for popular items Best Buy? Am I to sit and wait unitl they eventually get what i ordered to thier store or do I cancel and get my $540 refund?

Re: Order was supposed to be delivered today (04/15/2020), but has not shipped yet

HI, I am seeing the same issue as well. Bought a monitor screen for my work since we are all working from home. Bought the monitor from best buy website on apr 7th, received email on apr 8th indicating that my item has shipped and should arrive on 4.15.

It's 4.15 today, and when i click on the tracking numbe on UPS, the status on UPS says "label created" but no item shipped. 

Online chat on bestbuy.com is useless and I dont want to be on hold on the phone for 60+ mins as what others have been saying in this support forum. 

I am also in a dilemma if this is a problem that Best Buy should solve or UPS should. 

I am just hoping it's an admin/system error and one fine day my item will appear on my doorstep. 

Re: Order was supposed to be delivered today (04/15/2020), but has not shipped yet

I found out today that is definitely a Best Buy issue, not a UPS one. According to a rep from UPS, they do about two pick ups a day from the warehouses, and if it's in their system that they're supposed to be picking something up, it's picked up if it's done within a round. I don't know how true this is, but I had another order that was placed today and UPS picked it up 3 hours later, and it is on the way to my house, so I'm not going to doubt it right now. No idea what's going on, but Best Buy needs to figure out what's going on and send out my stuff.

Order stuck on "Preparing for Pickup Today"

Hello,

I made a purchase for the Oculus Rift S on April 10th for a store pick-up date of 4/16.  I kept my eye on the order status the whole day and from the morning  to now the status read "Preparing for Pickup Today".  Is this just a sign that there's a small delay and it should come in the next day or is that an indicator of an inventory issue?

Thanks!

Clarence