Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Re: order number not showing purchase

On the date I was promised would be nice.

Bestbuy.com took my order, has delayed it by 2 weeks, but won't let me cancel it.

[ Edited ]

Hello,

My order was supposed to be here by yesterday- I get an email that says it's delayed, and then another which says now it's coming in 10 days after it was supposed to be here. Why would I trust you to deliver it then when you lied to me the first time?

In any case, I want to cancel the order and just buy it from apple.com directly. I sit on hold for hours when, try to chat in the chat utility (my hold time and my place in line never updates). 

Very dissapointed in best buy- pandemic or no pandemic- canceling an order should not be this hard and you shouldn't think that you can treat customers this way.

Is the only way to resolve this is to report it as bad debt to my credit card company?

My order number is: {removed per forum guidelines}

Ordered a motherboard that is now out of stock, I am concerned my order is delayed

Hello, 

a couple days ago I ordered a motherboard. It is not out of stock on the bestbuy.com website. My order is supposed to arrive on thursday, but it is still stuck on getting ready. It has not shipped but I am not able to make updates to my order. If it is delayed I would rather cancel and get a refund so I can get a different board quicker. I am building a PC and want the motherboard fast!

Re: Order was supposed to be delivered today (04/15/2020), but has not shipped yet

Thanks for the info! You gave me hope to brave their customer service.. I called the 1888-best-buy number on a friday noon and it was just a 20mins wait time and they helped to reship the item again and now it's tracked as being picked up by UPS and is on the way! Thansk! 

DELAYED ORDER NO SHIPPING UPDATE

I’m incredibly disappointed in Best Buy’s customer service and had I known beforehand that the shipping process would be this stressful, I would have never ordered from Best Buy. I ordered a Little Tikes playhouse for my daughters birthday that was promised to be delivered 4/16. I ordered with Best Buy assuming they could keep this shipping date as it’s a birthday gift for my daughter. I placed my order, no playhouse on the estimated delivery date, just a vague email saying that my order would be delayed and if still delayed by Friday 04/24, they would cancel and refund me. My daughters birthday is 04/26!! This is HUGELY disappointing for my daughter who may not have the only thing she wanted for her birthday. Now when I check the website, the item I ordered is out of stock. If Best Buy fails to deliver the playhouse, I’ll never shop with them again and I will recommend everyone else to do the same

Package sent to USPS & never arrived

I was eagerly looking to my AirPods arriving on 4/16. However, it is 4/20 and I still have no received my package. Tried to track it and all it tells me that apparently USPS has had it for days, and no progress in getting it delivered has been made. What am I to do, besides reaching out to USPS who clearly doesn’t know what to tell me?

Delivery delay

I ordered a hp laptop on 04/13 and it said it would be shipped on 04/21 and now I got an email saying the shipping has been delayed to 04/28 and it shouldn’t take this long to get and item ready to get shipped and even then there’s no stores around my area that have it in stock so I can’t even pick it up curbside.

Order is M.I.A and your reply is unacceptable

[ Edited ]

Order #{removed per forum guidelines} was allegedly shipped from compton on 4/13, en route to Phoenix. It was to be delivered on 4/15. OnTrac is saying they still havent received it at their phoenix shipping facility. Your support team is saying they have shipped it. It doesnt take a week to go from Compton to Phoenix. So nobody knows anything and its unacceptable! I need my purchase to be remedied immediately.
How do you propose to fix this TODAY!

Re: DELAYED ORDER NO SHIPPING UPDATE

Something is happening at BB, and it's not good.  The shipping has been all screwed up for many of the items I placed for shipping.  Store pickup is great, but if I have to order and have it shipped, the last three have been "Delayed". 

Even worse, the "chat" feature is removed, because of something wrong with their system.  Don't worry--they will continue to hold your funds until they actually decide to cancel it.

Sorry about your issues, but I'm not sure you are going to get any satisfaction right now. 

"Getting it ready"

If my order still says "Getting it Ready" and it is supposed to arrive tomorrow... Should I still expect it tomorrow or is there likely a delay? I'm just really excited for my PC. Thanks in advance!