Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Order Delayed - Refund on Shipping?

I spent an additional 25% on shipping to receive my package by a certain date (yesterday, 6/29/2020) - my package hasn't been delivered and the latest tracking update is awaiting an update to provide an alternative delivery date. Will best buy refund the additional shipping exepense that I spent due to the delays? 

Highlighted

Formal Complaint 6/30/2020

Hello,

So I have placed an order on June 3, 2020 for a Belkin Wireless Router, and the order was promised to be delivered on june 18 but was then delayed to June 25th. June 25th came and the package was not delivered, no shipping information was given, and no updates to the order status. I have contacted customer service several times and requested to cancel the order, only to be met with "it's a vendor purchase, we can't cancel it." I asked to speak with a manager or someone with the authority to cancel the order, and when I spoke with her, I was told that a cancelation ticket was to be issued and I would recieve an update within 48-72 hours. Now it is 4 days since that call and I have received no updates. I called customer service again and they said that the request was sent to the vendor and they are waiting for the vendor to get back before updating me. I am tired of being passed around just to be told "You need to wait X days before we can cancel" I just want my refund back. I have lost faith in Best Buy and would just like my money back now, otherwise I might consider talking to a lawyer.

Highlighted
Recognized Member

Re: Order Delayed - Refund on Shipping?

@cfeist12 

Was it delayed by Best Buy or the shipping carrier? If Best buy shipped it out in time, but the UPS or FexEd is delaying it, I don't know if the Best Buy should be help responsible for it. Having a faster shipping option should still get it to you quicker, but with Covid thing still going on, there is just no guarantee they can actually keep those shipping times the same. 

Highlighted
Recognized Member

Re: Formal Complaint 6/30/2020

@chendianchi 

By formal, do you mean while wearing a tuxedo or something? Just kidding.

Well, by vendor purchase they mean you picked a seller other than Best Buy, so that seller is dropping the ball, I'm not sure why you would blame Best Buy for everything... Makes me wonder, how does one even make a vendor purchase through Best Buy? I see some ads for "other sellers", but they take me to their own web sites. How does that work?

Highlighted

Re: Formal Complaint 6/30/2020

I bought the item through bestbuy.com, ordered, paid, everything was through best buy. But when I called to question about it, they said that this particular product is shipped directly from the manufacturer/vendor. I did not know this beforehand otherwise I would not have bought this item.

Highlighted

The last of us part 2 order

I still haven't received my order for the collectors edition, it still says get it by December 31st. I've still received no Information about my order, yet on the best buy website it shows I can order the same thing & get it by July second. Please try to help, don't merge the post with everyone else's. If you didn't have enough stock for everyone who pre ordered, & there people without their orders, why would you be able to sell/send out new ones. Help me get my order please.
Highlighted

Re: The last of us part 2 order

My Ellie Edition still says Dec. 31st also and it looks like they just closed the thread for that topic...can we get any guidence of what is currently going on???

Highlighted

Same situation. Ellie edition stuck in preparing order with December 31st as delivery date.
Highlighted

Late Delivery for paid One day shipping

Hello, so I ordered a MacBook laptop that I needed for asap for school. I could have received it by Friday July 3rd for free or Wednesday, July 1st for $17. However, I paid $31 dollars! for next day delivery and it barely shipped out the night it was supposed to be delivered. It is going to be delivered Wednesday anyways. Is there a way to get some sort of refund even if it is partial? The worst thing is that I have no way to contact anyone. I could not get a hold of anyone through phone or online chat. 

Highlighted

Same situation, Ellie Edition being stuck for weeks and it still says "getting it ready" and "arrive by Dec 31". I am losing hope. Need someone from BB to sort this out.