Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Orders Constantly Delayed

I’m getting really frustrated that I purchase an item and schedule for pickup. Every day it says “pick up on <date>”. The date comes and goes and the next day it says “ Your order is delayed and will cancel it if it doesn’t get here by date“. Thanks to this system my sons bday present didn’t come on time. I would like to discuss my recent disapppintonf experiences with customer service e but I can’t find a way to get ahold of a live person. Any suggestions?
Highlighted

Order delayed (same day delivery) can't cancel

I ordered a video game (The outer worlds) today for the swtich and i choose same day delivery BEFORE 1 PM and at 8 it changed to ordered delayed. It won't allow me to cancel and i decided to just download the game. How do i cancel the order?

Highlighted

Still Awaiting Item?

Good afternoon and Happy Friday! I'd like to check the status of an item I ordered. I ordered a movie a couple weeks ago. I received a shipping confirmation last Friday with tracking number. I checked up on it this afternoon and it still says "Pre-shipment info... USPS awaiting item." I'm not sure if it's a COVID-related delay or if it fell behind a table. If it's the first, hakuna matata, but in the case of the later, I'd like to get it sorted out before some guy discovers a dusty package thirty years in the future and I have to search retro stores on the chance DVD players become hip again. Please let me know my next steps. Thank you!
Highlighted

Order delayed refund on expedited shipping?

I purchased an Asus monitor on 6/3/2020. I paid for expedited shipping to receive my order on 6/5/2020, but my package was delayed and will not be delivered until 6/8/2020. May I receive a refund for the extra shipping charge I paid for? I tried calling BestBuy customer service but the lines have a waiting time. Please help, thank you.

Highlighted

Purchased a gaming PC, was supposed to deliver 3 days ago, and now no update

I purchased a gaming pc. I also purchased ram and a gaming mouse.  I was supposed to have all three items delivered Tuesday and Wednesday but were delayed to the next day. For whatever reason , it was delayed another day, and another.  I received the gaming mouse and ram but the PC is nowhere to be found.  UPS tracking says its delayed but doesn't say why and doesn't have any data to show when to even expect it.  I took the day off of work to wait for the package and it never came.  I'd like to just purchase a new one and have it delivered next day but I cant even get a person on the line or chat to help me remediate this.

Highlighted

Order number

Hello

I ordered two items on June 5th, 2020 using guest order. I remember putting in my phone number and address I think. However, I never received a confirmation email and I don;t know my order number and yes, this purchase charged my account. Who would I contact to get more information?

Highlighted

Best buy basically stole my money

I ordered Samsung Flexbook May 8, 2020. A shipping label to send it to UPS was created. May 11, 2020 Best Buy said it had shipped. I am in Afghanistan on an Army base so I have to be really patient with mail deliveries.

In the middle of May I noticed UPS had not shipped my computer to USPS...which is what Best Buy always do when I order from them. I called UPS and they told me Best Buy had not shipped my computer.

So I called Best Buy...at this point I'm thinking it has to be just a misunderstanding. The best buy lady on the phone only read what was on her screen. She was NO HELP AT ALL!

I kept asking her why haven't Best Buy shipped my computer that I had already paid for. But, like I said she was no help.

So I waited until the date (June 5) Best Buy says it would be delivered. I waited until 8 pm EST...I'm in Afghanistan so it was already the next day for me. The Best Buy lady on the phone says to me " Sir it will be delivered today". Clearly she was just reading the screen. So I asked her what part of the world is she in because she had no clue where I was...and she didn't even know what time it was in the states.
My package definitely wasn't coming at 9 pm if I was in the states and it is definitely not going to come to Afghanistan in a day.

She refused to answer...so I asked to speak to her supervisor who I never got to speak with because she left me on hold for 45 mins after I was already on hold for 1 hour and 53 mins!

$1400 USD later and Best Buy has no answer on when I will receive my computer.

If I walked into a store and took a computer and said I am going to pay you a month later I would be in JAIL! So like I said..Best Buy stole my money!

That computer is sold out on their website now and I think they sold it to me when they had already sold out at the time of my purchase.

Disappointed doesn't begin to explain my frustrations.

Their customer service reps on the phone are the absolute worse. They are obviously oustsourced and could care less about really trying to find out issues. I know I'm not the only person this has happened to. And this is why I get most things form Amazon.

What a shame to take my money and not give me what I paid for.
Highlighted

Order Status

Hi everyone. Hope things are good at your end!
I would like to seek clarification regarding my order. I had placed it using my international credit card and unsure whether the payment actually went through. When I went through order status and further into payment details, it says outstanding balance. Unsure whether payment has been successful or should I come up with a different form of payment. Kindly revert back.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Sanjith
Highlighted

Never got digital download email

I never got my digital download and spent $134 on the Microsoft office package. I swear to God I have never been more stressed out trying to get help before nobody could help me I was transferred several times and due to the COVID-19 it made it worse because I had to wait on the phone for over three hours I am never buying any more digital download from Best Buy again such horrible customer service!
Highlighted

Item ordered 1 month ago still not delivered

I placed an order one month ago and it still has not been delivered. The tracking says it has been in route to the next facility since May 20. I am deployed outside of the U.S. and not able to call the 1 888 phone number so this is my only way to contact customer support since you do not have an email... I would like to get some sort of verification or correction to this issue since it appears my package has been lost.