Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

My last 4 orders have been delayed. This one looks like it may be canceled

Is there anyway to get confirmation that an order will ship? My last few orders through Best Buy have been delayed and my most recent one is a week away from auto cancelling. I love Best Buy, but the shipping has been extremely unreliable. I understand the covid-19 stuff but the lack of feedback and updates is a bit worrying.
Highlighted

Re: Delayed shipping? Unacceptable

Hi, I’m having similar issue but I spent more money to receive one day shipping to find out my ordered been delayed. EXTREMELY unacceptable and need your help.
Highlighted

Shipping Delayed with no additional details!

I got the notice today thay my shipping was delayed, but then saw a message stating: "Will attempt to ship by June 4th and if not; the order will be cancelled.

I expected a delay with covid-19, but when I saw the message above, I figured "well it's in stock at the store, I should be able to change it to store pick up, since it hasn't shipped" but that is not an option?!?! Why not?

If you delay orders for unknown periods of time you need to give your customers options! Amazon does not do this and you are competing with them! Can I get more information? When I attempted to "Chat" with an agent, they couldn't tell me anything. They just kept repeating the same message about June 4th. 

So what was supposed to arrive in 3 days may or may not even ship for another week?!?!

Highlighted

Non working tracking number, no idea where instore order is!

Hi, good day! I was hoping to check a status on an order that was placed in-store 5/25 at Lebanon NH facility. I have not received any updates, the tracking number provided does not show anything, nor does my account show any recent purchaes/orders. I am concerned as I was told it would be delivered within a day or two. I have contacted both the store and my local post office and the store at which it was purchased. I understand the delays in the system do to Covid-19. However, this is a large sum of money, (I font think I've ever spent this much on one single item!) and I've yet to see anything on it. I have both a receipt and an initial text message confirming my order.

Thank you!
Highlighted

Order Number{removed per forum guidelines}

[ Edited ]

Order says shipped but seems to have stopped when being transfered from UPS to USPS. Can anyone clarify what to do?

Highlighted

Problem Receving my Order

I placed an order for a Nintendo Switch on May 22nd. On May 24th I got an e-mail from BB, telling me my item had shipped, would arrive on the 27th, and provided the UPS tracking number. It is now the 28th, and when I click on the link it provided for my UPS tracking, UPS states that they are waiting to receive the item. WHAT!!!! I have tried calling BB, but the wait time is more than 2 hours. I have tried chatting online with an agent, but it says the volume is too high and busy for them to talk to me. What gives? This is awful Customer Service. I will never buy from Best Buy again. RIght now, all I want is to received the item that I purchased. What's funny is Best Buy is sending me emails asking me how I am enjoying my Switch. Haven't even received it yet, guys! I need to know where my package is, and when I will receive it, or else I want my money back. 

Highlighted

Best Buy refuses to cancel an order that hasn’t shipped. Delivery is 12 days away.

I ordered online last night. The delivery date changed in the confirmation email. Best But refuses to cancel my order and it hasn't even shipped yet. Delivery is 12 days away. After being hung up on today by an agent and treated horribly in a chat by the agent, we are done as customers of Best Buy. They are losing an extremely loyal customer. 

Highlighted
Recognized Member

Purchased a Switch just for Zelda. Switch arrived. Zelda game is missing.

The Zelda game has been in transit since Saturday 5/23 and today is 5/28. I have a Switch and no game. Can someone help me? My GCU expired so I rather get it replaced at the same price.
Highlighted

MSI GS66 laptop shipping date 5/27 never came

First thing first I bought a laptop here during late March took them 3-4 tries to get my order right. Ended up staying in the car for over 3-4 hours, manager gave me a 30$ gift card, okay whatever.

5/27/20 : Excited to see bestbuy.com saying my item is arriving today. Never got it called customer service for both UPS and Best Buy both blaming each other, Best Buy saying UPS didn’t bring it to their warehouse, UPS saying they never got the item from Best Buy. Lmao wasted like 2 hours even trying to get a hold of Best Buy.
5/28/20: Laptop never came, call customer service. Now customer service for Best Buy saying she will “HONOR” me by giving me a full refund or getting it shipped by 6/5/20. Does that make sense ? And she said I was supposed to get a email with a new tracking code and blabla whatever just hella disappointed at this point rn.
Highlighted

Item says it shipped but FedEx shows pending receipt

[ Edited ]

I received an email and text message from Best Buy that my May 21 order had shipped on May 21 via FedEx. The FedEx tracking number is {removed per forum guidelines}. The delivery date was May 27. The FedEx web site says that while a shipping label was printed by Best Buy on May 21, it has still not received the package from Best Buy.

When will Best Buy ship me the product? My credit card was charged back on May 21, but Best Buy has not shipped the product.

I call Customer Support, but there is a 3-hour wait time. I try to use the Chat feature, but it says no one is available.

If Best Buy is not going to ship the product, how can I cancel the order and get a refund on my credit card?