Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

My order is delayed. I need a refund fee shipping!

I bought a Nintendo Switch Lite (05/21/2020) and paid extra for next day delivery till very early this morning I received an email told my order delayed. Then I have to wait next Friday (5/29/2020) to reveice my Switch Lite.

Why did I pay extra for delivery for that?

Please, help! Thank you.

Highlighted

Re: Expedited Shipping Refund

I have a similar issue. I paid for expedited shipping and item is delayed. I contacted customer service via chat. Agent said she could not refund money and that it would be automatically refunded when item was delivered. I asked for proof or confirmation. She restated the previous answer. My issue is still not resolved.

Highlighted

More than two weeks has passed and purchase order has still not arrived.

Hello, I ordered a product more than two weeks ago and the product is still not delivered. Estimated delivery was due two days ago but the tracking order still says the product is in transit. The order said the product was shipped in May 15 and I assume that the product should at least arrive this week. Is there any way to know when my order will arrive?
Highlighted

Ready in 1hr?

I ordered 3 things this morning for curbside pickup that the website said they had in stock. Went to pick my stuff up only to find that only 1 of my 3 items was ready. There others wouldn't be ready until next week! My dad is leaving in 2 days and I only ordered the things so I could teach him how to use them before he left. Im extremely disappointed. Why would it say they're available for pickup today if they're not?
Highlighted

Order says shipped but status has not updated in ~10 days.

[ Edited ]

Hi Best Buy Support Team,

I placed an order on 05-11-2020. The order stated it actually shipped *on* 05-11-2020. However, no further action has taken place since that date. At this point, if the order cannot or will not ship within a couple days, I would like to cancel the order.

Unfortunately, I cannot cancel the order because it is in a "shipped" state.

In reality, only the label was created on the day I made the purchase. Nothing has happened since then.

Here is the tracking #. I can send more information once a Best Buy representative contacts me back via PM. I have tried calling and chatting multiple times and have spent hours trying to get ahold of someone but have been unable to do so.

Please help. Thanks.

{removed per forum guidelines}

Highlighted

Shipping date changed, need refund please

Hello. I have been trying desperately to get a switch for weeks now. Finally managed to beat the bots by sheer luck, and selected 1 day expedited shipping for 20 extra dollars. This was on Wednesday. It was supposed to be here today and the thing didn't even get shipped until late yesterday. My arrival date has changed to Tuesday next week without any sort of explanation or refund. I would like my money back for shipping. This should be really simple. I love Best Buy and have shopped here for years, please please don't make me change my mind. Thank you.
Highlighted

Re: Shipping date changed, need refund please

I’m in the exact same boat as you! Finally ordered a Switch on Wednesday, paid the additional money for expedited shipping so my husband and I would have it almost a week sooner as well as before the long weekend, didn’t ship until yesterday and am now being quoted a Tuesday delivery. I would also like
my money back for the expedited shipping. I wouldn’t have paid $18.48 to get the Switch two days sooner, but I did to get it six days sooner. We’re pretty disappointed.
Highlighted

Package 5 Days Late

I purchased a Samsung Active 2 watch on Friday 5/15, with expected delivery date of Monday, 5/18. The package was then going to be delivered on Saturday, but it never came. Since then, it has been out for delivery every business day, but still no package. I have tried calling the customer service line, but been disconnected twice. UPS isn't any help. I just want my package. Please help!
Highlighted

Brought an item

I preordered an item when I went back to check status it say we are working on your order but if you want to cancel you can. I check again the item was supposed to ship today and item said sold out. So does this mean my item won’t ship because it’s sold out.
Highlighted

Package late

I ordered a Macbook Pro on the 20th. It was supposed to be next day delivery but it is now the 23rd and I have not received anything. It keeps saying that my package is delayed.