Add Product

Search Results:

Card I removed from bestbuy.com keeps getting billed and refunded randomly with no purchases

My card was billed $44.99 by you on 3/26/2020 and then refunded the same day. I made NO PURCHASES and removed my card info from your site weeks ago when this happened the first time - HOW and WHY are you still billing me?? And the purchase says 'Friday March 27, 2020' not today. How is that even possible?

Topics: 54
Kudos: 254
Solutions: 140

Re: Card I removed from bestbuy.com keeps getting billed and refunded randomly with no purchases

Do you happen to have any subscriptions tied to your account, such as an antivirus software or a Geek Squad Protection plan?  I'd imagine those could be charged to a card you provided in-store that isn't linked to your BestBuy.com account.

What is this Charge on my Statement?

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!

Re: Card I removed from bestbuy.com keeps getting billed and refunded randomly with no purchases

No - nothing due until 8/10/2020. 

My card is being charged and refunded right away, this happened yesterday and about 3 weeks ago. The card info is not saved with Best Buy.