Add Product

Search Results:

Valued Expert

Re: My Online Orders are getting Cancelled

Has it only been happening since you moved?

Sorry this is redundant.

Download your current statement.  

There is your billing address on the bottom of the first page.  If that does not match your current billing address you may need to contact Citi dirctly or try changing it in your address again on the Citi Site.

Then log into your My Best Buy account and go to account settings and make sure it is the exact same name and address as on your card.  I believe when you make an update you should get a verification email asking you to verify the address change.  If you missed that email or it got diverted to SPAM that could be a reason.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.

Re: My Online Orders are getting Cancelled

I verfied the CITI card and address is reflecting with latest home address not sure what's the issue with BestBuy called so many times no response and never get back to us to fix the issuel

Best buy.com order keeps getting canceled.

Every single order i purchase on best buy.com keeps automatically getting canceled. I get the email saying they canceled it because it couldnt proccess my card i have spoke to customer reps for my card and there is nothing that would be blocking my purchases on there end so I dont know what is going on but it is a HUGE HUGE inconvenience. Any help appreciated.

BBYGD unable to deliver package immediately after it shipped.

I literally do not understand why/how this happened.

I purchased New Pokemon Snap for the Nintendo Switch this morning, because it was on sale for $40. When I went to check out, it gave me the option to have free next day shipping. So I thought "sure why not".  And now I am regretting that decision.

I first got an email for an order confirmation, then I later got one that told me it was shipped. A few hours later, I get a third email that told me the order had been canceled and will be refunded. But the product is still in stock and available..??

So from what I understand, Best Buy literally failed to guarantee the next-day shipping, and instead of just delaying the shipping, you just straight up cancelled the order???? Why?? I would've been perfectly fine with the shipment being delayed. Why cancel the order just because it can't be delivered the next day??

Can I please get any help with this?? I dont want to have to purchase it again, because quite frankly I dont trust Best Buy enough to even fulfill my refund knowing that they cant even deliver my order.

Cancelled purchase has yet to be refunded

It's been over a month and my purchase on a SUS - ROG Zephyrus 15.6" QHD Gaming Laptop - AMD Ryzen 9 - 16GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 - 1TB SSD - Eclipse Grey - Eclipse Grey has yet to be refunded to my credit card.

Our preorder was canceled without being notified

Hi, we placed a preorder on July 15, for the OLED switch. Today my wife changed it for me to pick up and right when I was going for it it was canceled. After chatting with 3 reps on the website, speaking to someone over the phone, they believe that it could have been because of fraud? Who determined this without contacting is first? Then the rep on the phone told me to go to the store to try to get the one that was originally ordered or see if they had extra. Even the reps in the chat said that I would be able to get it today. Which was not true. I spoke with the supervisor at the location where it was originally pre-ordered and some how it was gone in a matter of 2hrs? Who could of purchased it? Why was our order canceled? Why was I told I was going to be able to get one today yet I haven't?

Best Buy canceled my order

I ordered two IPhone 13 pro’s and did a T-Mobile trade in. After waiting over a week, my iPhone was finally ready for pick up. I was so excited. I head to the store with my dad who I ordered the second phone for. We pick up the phone and head to the trade in station. We provide our info to verify our carrier account and provide the trade in phones. Perfect condition. The staff member then says that he’s reached an error and we were quoted too high on our trade in. He left us to speak with bridge about how to proceed. We were left waiting for at least 30 minutes. He comes back and said that corporate told him to cancel our orders.

We were extremely disappointed and frustrated that beat but would do this to us.

Re: Best Buy canceled my order

*Best Buy not beat but*

Ready for Pickup....Cancelled by employee

Hi I am extremely upset with Best Buy Chico California store. Every few weeks there is a gpu restock and I managed to get a 3070Ti FE card for my girlfriends pc. I also managed to get a 3080 xc3 somehow. Problem is....I got a "ready for pickup" confirmation email only to recieve a "cancelled for full refund" email 4 minutes later!!! Weird thing is the cancellation email came right before the store closed not even allowing me time to get to the store. I think its pretty obvious an employee cancelled the order to purchase the card for themselves. When I spoke with customer service they talked to the store manager (im assuming) and they said the purchase was cancelled because it is one per customer. I have NEVER purchased that card before!!! Also if it is one graphics card per order shouldn't I get to decide which card it is that I keep. Its really rediculous that an employee can cancel customers purchases and buy them for themselves. I have been following twitter trackers for months!!! to have this happen. 

GPU order was cancelled

My order as cancelled by a Chat Rep by accident, can someone here help me. I've been on the phone since last Friday.