Add Product

Search Results:

Order Cancelled

@Austin-BBY  Hello Austin, You think you can help me with my canceled orders like you helped others? I tried placing multiples orders and all of them keep canceled.

- I tried calling my bank and they said there no hold

- I tried live chat support and they said they can't figure it out

- I tried using a different card and it still cancels my order but it doesn't charge my bank account

The funny thing is I used the same card and billing address in October of 2020 and everything was fine. Now all of a sudden everything is getting canceled. Can you help me with that?

Canceled Order After Special Ended

[ Edited ]

(Please refer to the purchase order details following the description of the issue)   I purchased the below quantity of 2 speakers online at bestbuy.com as an open-box special at a total price with tax and free delivery of $1324.96. 

At this time these speakers were on sale at Best Buy for $718 and at Crutchfied's website for $699.99 and at Definitive Technology's website for $699.99.

Had I known in advance that Best Buy was going to cancel my open box order at the same time when the in-store special ended, I would have bought the speakers at a Best Buy store on March 27 instead.

This is not fair. I would like Best Buy to please honor my canceled open-box puchase price at the in-store level. Can you please do this for me? I am disappointed as I always look to Best Buy first for technology deals. I believe this is just a glitch, and I believe Best Buy has the kind of values that they will understand my dilemma and will grant this for me.

I await your reply.

Purchase Date:

Mar 27, 2021

Order Number:{removed per forum guidelines}

Canceled

We canceled your order of this item on Mar 29, 2021 and will refund your payment now.

Model:BP9040 (EA)SKU:5023606Quantity:0Condition:Open Box Excellent

Online order immediately cancelled

I'm trying to buy a laptop online, and within a minute of submitting the order I get the following email:

[Name], we had to cancel your order. Unfortunately, we encountered an issue while processing your order so we had to cancel it.

I am certain my credit card information is correct. All nearby stores indicate that the product is available. Is it possible to figure out what is wrong with the online order?

Valued Contributor

Re: Online order immediately cancelled

They generally won't tell you for security purposes. Often it's a shipping address that doesn't match the card, or someone trying to ship to a freight forwarder, or your bank thought it was suspicious and won't process the transaction.

BestBuy refuses to take my money and cancels all my online orders, why?

Hello,

I arrive to the US about a month ago and since then I coulnd't place a single order online without it getting canceled 10 minutes later.

That's a shame, because of that I placed all my 149 orders as a person in a new country without anything on Amazon.

If I go the store and physically hold the item I can buy it and it laters go in my account.

The official message I receive is "We couldnt verify your information".

I tried contacting customer support few times and they said the verification team will contact me, weeks passed and no one did. They also said it is an anti fraud system.

The problem is 100% not with my Credit Card or Debit. I am using them in every single other online store with no issues.

The thing is - when that happens my wife will place the order from her 10 days old account and it works just fine withou any problems.

Please help.

Account block

I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS ISSUE FOR ABOUT 10 MONTHS NOW. 

I AM NOT ABLE TO MAKE ANY ONLINE BESTBUY.COM ORDERS. 

PLEASE HELP ME TO GET ANY BLOCKS OR FLAGS FOR FRAUD REMOVED FROM MY ACCOUNT SO I CAN CONTINUE TO MAKE ONLINE PURCHASES.

I'VE TRIED USING A DIFFERENT CREDIT CARD AND STILL THE SAME ISSUES OCCURS. ALL ONLINE PURCHASES ARE CANCELLED WITH 3 MINUTES OR LESS.

I'VE ALSO HAD THE SOMEONE FROM THE 800 BESTBUY TEAM MAKE A PURCHASE FOR ME AND IT WAS cancell HELP

I AM AN ELITE PLUS MEMBER FOR OVER 15 YEARS AND IT'S BEEN VERY UPSETTING TO SAY THE LEAST.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE PERSON AT CUSTOMER SERVICE COULDN'T RESOLVE THIS ISSUE WITH ME WITH THE PERSON OVER THE PHONE SHE SPOKE WITH.

Order keeps getting canceled

Hi.

I've tried buying a digital code gift card for ps and the order keeps getting canceled. Can someone check what is the issue?

Cancellation

[ Edited ]

Need help to cancel my order {removed per forum guidelines}

Account disabled

Due to a billing dispute my online account was disabled. The dispute was resolved so I would like to know what needs to be done in order to reinstate my account. I have been using my account in store just fine but I am unable to place any orders online. Thanks!

Why are my orders being cancelled??

Hi I've been having a lot of problem purchasing online over the past few weeks.  Consistently, within 5 minutes of placing an order, I receive an email saying that

Unfortunately, we encountered an issue while processing your order so we had to cancel it.

I'm using BestBuy Gift cards as a  payment method, so the billing information shouldn't be issue there. 

Speaking to the CS people in chat and on the phone has been no help at all.

How can I resolve this?