07-08-2019 06:25 AM - last edited on 07-08-2019 08:56 AM by Karina-BBY
I can't even tell you how frustrating it is that I have to join a forum of a national chain store to try and get customer support.
1) I received a badly damaged microwave. Bestbuy sent me a return label that cost 20. to send back.
2) dealt with UPS who finally gave me a free label
3) called bestbuy and the representative told me that they couldn't cancel the replacement becaue it was 'impossible' to stop the shippment.
4) today I get an email that the item is delayed.
5) I can't cancel the order on line
6) BestBuy wants me to wait and received the order than ship it back....which is waste of more of my time
PLEASE cancel this order.
It is on delay.
07-08-2019 09:51 AM
Welcome to Best Buy’s online community, and thank you for registering on the forum to receive help with your question. I understand that you are seeking to cancel it because you have been told that it will take longer than expected to arrive. I will be happy to see how I can help.
To review your order, can you send me a message with the following details:
Send me a message by logging onto the forum, and selecting Private Message from my signature.
How to Cancel Your Order