Add Product

Search Results:

Contributor
Accepted Solution

Best Buy.com Price Match

[ Edited ]

Honestly - I am not sure where you find the individuals to staff your online chat quenes but the last one I dealt with was a few cards short of a deck.

I am attempting to price match the following:

ASUS - ROG STRIX Z590-E GAMING WIFI Socket LGA 1200 USB 3.2 Intel Motherboard as I paid $379 for it.

I filled out the form and spoke with a chat agent to pricematch NewEgg and was informed they could not price match due to the item not being sold and shipped by NewEgg but by a third party.

{removed per forum guidelines}

It literally says Sold By:  NewEgg

and Shipped By:  NewEgg

I am unsure if Hellen Keller was working or what but I was told numerous times it was a third party and not Newegg.

Okay so I asked if Best Buy Price Matched Amazon.  He said they did.  Then of course I was disconnected from the lousy software used.  Thankfully Amazon is cheaper than NewEgg and if the Rocket Scientist had just approved the request I wouldn't have noticed Amazon's price.

{removed per forum guidelines}

The website also very obviously states SOLD AND SHIPPED BY AMAZON

Is there someone here that would be able to help me out?  This is not rocket science.

Contributor

Re: Best Buy.com Price Match

Also realized queues was autocorrected to quenes for some strange reason and I cant edit my original post.
Contributor

Re: Best Buy.com Price Match

As it turns out the agent price matched amazon but not newegg.  Appreciate it however both sites should have been price matched.