Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Availability

I’ve recently been looking into laptops on the app to purchase, a Lenovo ideapad to be specific. However both laptops I’ve looked at ,and was going to buy, both recently said not available when I’ve tried to click on them. Does this mean they are currently unavailable and out of stock, or does this mean that they are no longer sold at Best Buy?
Highlighted
Topics: 51
Kudos: 251
Solutions: 140

Re: Availability

What are the model numbers or SKUs for the laptops you were looking at?  Normally, items that are being discontinued will be listed as Clearance.

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!

Highlighted

The SKU for the one I originally wanted is 6323661. The second SKU is 6350521. Like I said I’m not sure if it’s just currently unavailable and will be restocked or if it’s being discontinued.
Highlighted
Topics: 51
Kudos: 251
Solutions: 140

It looks like the second SKU has been pulled from BestBuy.com, so unless the number was mistyped, I think it may have been discontinued.  The first still shows up online, but it does say it's Sold Out.  Normally they don't show that if the item isn't going to come back, so my guess is that they're just waiting for more units from the manufacturer. 

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!