Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Authorization code not being sent

I'm trying to place an online pre-order for a game but when I go to check out, it says an authorization code has to be sent via text to my phone number or to my email. However, only my phone number is showing as a valid option and the message is not being sent. I've requested a new code several times on different browsers on my computer as well as through my phone with the same results. Why am I even being asked for an authorization code when this wasn't the case before and is there a way to have it successfully sent out to my phone number or at least give it the option of being sent to my email?

Highlighted

Re: Authorization code not being sent

Okay so my problem was resolved but I do still have concerns. When I failed to get the authorization codes, I exited the screen I was on and returned to the home page of bestbuy.com. I checked my purchase history and my email to see if maybe my order went through and there was nothing there. I checked back just now and I do see all my previous order attempts. I'm in the process of cancelling all the extra pre-orders but why was I even made to go through this hassle and why is the order still going through without the need of an authorization code