Add Product

Search Results:

Re: AMD Ryzen 3900X

Meant to say "lies in the fact""

Re: AMD Ryzen 3900x In Progress?

I received my CPU today.

I think Best Buy could have done a much better job keeping people informed. I found it disappointing that Best Buy kept opening up more sales, without providing any updates.

10 days to deliver a product that was claimed to be in stock at time of purchase is unacceptable. Best Buy was blatantly dishonest for this event.

I won't be buying anything like this from Best Buy in the future.
Valued Member

I definitely am not a fan of how Best Buy has handled this product launch at all. My local store said they would have them in store on 7/7 and told me they have them in the back already.

I walk into the store on 7/7 and find out it was a lie. They just have a small sign telling me I can order the new processors and gpu's online. I get my order in on 7/7 after the rush so no telling my place in the queue. My order status has been through a few phases and I have been unable to cancel it. That is more frustrating. I could have already ordered one from a competitor and had the processor. They should not have oversold and been honest about actually having stock on day 1 or not.

My order was in progress when I ordered 7/7 then changed to preparing on 7/12 when they notified me that my order would ship by 7/22. During that weekend it changed to reserving item. Then on 7/15 it changed back to preparing.

Can we get some answer as to what's going on with these processors? I placed my order on 7/7 at 9am and I'm still showing as in-progress. I tried calling the elite hotline and all I'm being told is that it's on a known backorder status and it's my fault for ordering it on back order. What kind of excuse is that!!? Back order on the day of launch? He provided no answers or any help in trying to possibly expedite shipping or anything other then "we can check your local area for one"....

Valued Member

Mine finally shipped last week and arrived on Saturday. Not just waiting on the other parts to arrive this week. I do know local stores have started to receive some Ryzen 3000 cpus.