Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

someone else picked up the order.....

[ Edited ]

Hello 

My name is Rajesh {removed per forum guidelines}. My account email is {removed per forum guidelines}

I have placed an order for Macbook air 13 inch 1 day ago ( 949 USD ) to be picked up. As I was trvaelling , and the stocks were low, I thought I would place an order and pick it up when i reach  to US. However, I got an email yesterday evening that the order was picked up. 

I was shocked as I havent even been in the country and i havent nominated any one to pick it.

I thought you need an ID and creditcard which was used to place the order along with the email that you guys send. 

I have tried calling the coustmer care few time and wasted 90 minutes of my life only to be told that I have to call the store. 

I havent called the store yet because of the early closing hours. 

I have been a loyal customer of Best buy over the past few years and held elite membership over past few years. 

However I deeply disturbed by this whole fiasco, and feel like i need to take my business else where. 

I was appalled by the level of customer support that i got from the toll free number. 

Please email me at {removed per forum guidelines} for further information

Highlighted

Re: someone else picked up the order.....

I tried to call the store for 2 hours. They have answered my call and hang up after listening to my issue.
Highlighted

Re: someone else picked up the order.....

Was able to sort it out with store manager