Add Product

Search Results:

Re: iPhone 7 UNV still says LOCKED.. SIM NOT SUPPORTED.

Hello - thanks for the post. I am having the same issue with a phone i bought from best buy and trying to use it in europe. could you help explain how you followed the steps with the usa sim card? We used an at&t card and the phone works while the card is on, however, when we put the european card on, the phone does not work and it still give the 'sim not supported' message. Appreciate your insight.

you might need to find 3rd party Unlocker, but if you have apple computer you can try to restore the whole phone to factory reset through itune..

But If you dont have an Apple computer you might want to try to take to apple store and have em restore it to Factory setting for you. some small fee might apply, then try again with your local SIM CARD.

Good Luck.

Did it really works? Do you advice me to call again to Apple Care?

Regards, Mariano.

Guys, I had the same problem and made an intense research then and now it is working in fact I am writing this comment using the mobile.
•The safest and easiest solution is to activate to Verizon as it 100% works and the phone is unlocked automatically
•If you already used AT&T you will have to submit an inquiry to unlock your device and someone posted the link in a previous comment.
•If you used t-mobile based on the comments it is the hardest of all but based on people reviews you should keep after apple as probably t-mobile won't unlock it that easy.
I hope that helps good luck

Adriano, I am Brazilian too. I brought a cell phone from Best Buy in UsA, but it's not working with a Brazilian carrier. Just Verizon can fix it??

i Have Bought iphon 7 at BEST BUY Portarthur U.S .. my device also got locked by T-mobile now am in India.. i cant use nomore that device in india.. no one rersponding properly even BEST BUY Customer Service and Apple Support Side also.. Please Suggest to unlock that device..

Re: Sales Manager

[ Edited ]

I Have bought iphone 7 at your shop only.. i asked Unlocked device only atlast its locked device.. this s the way to treating NRI Customers.. in that bill also they clearly mentioned UNV Iphone 7 32gb.. now i cant use that device in my country.. its locked by T-mobile.. now tell me the solution to unlock.. 

Imei : {removed per forum guidelines}

this s my imei number.. please try to unlock my device..

regards Unlock Iphone &

[ Edited ]

I bought iphone 7 32gb UNV from your best buy portarthur.. but, when i return to my country i insert my sim it shows sim not supportd.. i have tried all the way to unlock.. but it not works.. everyone askng me to contact wre you bought that device.. i will insert my bill copy in this mail.. pls unlock my device 

IMEI : removed per forum guidelines}

MODEL : Iphone 7 32gb

YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE PIN IS:{removed per forum guidelines}

MY BEST BUY ELITE PLUS MEMBER ID {removed per forum guidelines}

Hello Adriano, thank you very much I spend a lot of time talking with apple and best buy.

Did you travel to US to configure the Iphone in Verizon ????

You can do this procedure only in USA ???

I´m from Ecuador, we have here only MOVISTAR and CLARO operators....

Thanks

Lissete

HI! I bought an universal iphone 7 from best buy and I have activated on tmobile for the first time, when i try to activate it on Verizon, it was locked to tmobile so,I called tmobile and they said they can not unlocked it because it is not on their database but a person that is working on best buy helped  me, he said that universal iphones are unlocked but they will locked to tmobile or att or any gsm when they are activate it for the first time in their network in order to work on their sistem but you can request the unlock and tell them that it is an universal iphone so, they will unlock it!! I hope this will help