Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

complaint

I went to my local best buyin PA.  I looked in the locked open box case.  At that time I observed 2 galaxy s6 tablets ...one standing up(do have a photo) and one laying behind.  These items were in the wrong spot and were in a spot for another item that was $229 dollars.  I requested the clerk honor the price and she would not.  I then asked for a manager.  An assistant manager arrived(have name).  He also refused to honor the price.  The assistant manager was polite and respectful.  I then was going to exit the store but decided to ask for the store manager.  He arrived and spoke to me(have name).  He also refused to honor the price.  He also inferred that I did not "read the tag."  He was sarcastic when he did this.  I was honest and did advise him that I read the tag and was aware the item was in the wrong spot, but felt that the price should be honored.  Not only was one in the wrong spot, but two were in the wrong spot. 

My complaint:  1.There were two items in the wrong spot in a LOCKED case, therefore only an employee could have 

placed the items in a wrong spot.  The price on the shelf in front of the item should be honored.

2.  The manager refused to honor this price and did develop a sarcastic and confrontational attitude. 

Blaming me for not honoring the price by trying to admonish he for not reading the tag, when I did. 

I can provide date and both of the managers first names if required. 

I do alot of shopping at BB.  This is my second disappointment in as many weeks.  I was in another store and asked a question of an employee and he responded with a one word answer and walked away like he could not be bothered(have name).  I normaly have good service and have actually defended a geek squad employee against a false complaint by a customer.  I am very disapponted. I have worked in retail and actually have NEVER  

Highlighted

Re: complaint

hit the wrong key. to finish. I have NEVER actually made a complaint against any retail clerk in the past.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

There policy is that mistakes happen and they the price in the computer is the correct price.
Highlighted

thats poor customer service.  are you an employee or just someone commenting?

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Just someone that took the time to read thier posted policies so I can get the best deals while shopping there.
Highlighted

its a matter of customer service.  Its not a "mistake" as you say it listed as in their policies.  It is incompetance/laziness...there was two...not one in the wrong spot. Every other retail store I have ever delt with has honored prices of items in the wrong spot.  Its not like a customer can even move it themselves as it is in a locked case.  Then there is the attitude i recieved from the manager......so all in all....very poor customer experience.   This is one of the reasons shopping at places like amazon is so popular.