Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Visitor

WuHon virus store visiting rules

Our just turn four yrs. granddaughter was two fingering the old Yamaha upright piano every day whenever she visit, this time instead sending her to piano class we want to let her try out at our place first (without us pushing her to learn) so I look into a lighted keys keyboard - at BESTBUY , my use to by happiest place in town! I went to our local store at Lake Forest of cause the door was guarded and others was rounding up the white shirt Manager about why can’t they JUST go in!? Well, one need to get online to REGISTER SPECIFIC TIME to go in, well, I did and it was four days after ; an Saturday noon! As I was waiting for that day to come by I started checking online for what brands and which type good for our four years old!
I’d place an order with Amazon on Thursday a day BEFORE my scheduled to visit BB. I apologize my lack of patience to wait for my turn BUT to have your customer (I had been with BB on almost 80% of my electronic purchases with - BB should have database to ID that) and find a long waiting period, and I had been a loyal “Geek Squad” service - AUTO subscriber (they took money out from my card, never ask any question, almost no service REQUIRED, just paid for nothing! And BB can’t even give me a closer date! You snooze you lose I got my YAMAHA EZ-200.
Highlighted
Recognized Member

Re: WuHon virus store visiting rules

@User937887 

I'm sorry, are you trying to do that whole "do you know who I am" routine? I think most people will disagree that anyone deserves any kind of in front of the line treatment right now. How do you imagine that would work? There are clearly at least 4 days of already filled appointments, so if someone who maybe bought a few items more than another person wants to come it, do they just pick the lowest volume customer and cancel or bump their appointment? It would be a huge mess and totally unfair. Yes, there is a virus. Yes, it means people can't just walk into the store whenever they want. First come, first served is the only way to be fair to everyone.

(Although I do find it odd that so many other stores have no issues with just staying open to the public this whole time, but not Best Buy. I suspect it's because at Best Buy most customers require an associate to help them, and this is how they decided to operate right now to ensure everyone's safety)

Highlighted
Visitor

Re: WuHon virus store visiting rules

Good call !