Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Store pickup issue

I placed an order monday night (pre order) for Street Outlaws for the PS4. At 10:05am next day (release day) I get a text message that the store I chosed was out of stock. So I changed stores to another one 20 mins away right away.

An hour and a half later I goto the store expecting it to be ready for pickup (i didnt check the order). Young woman at the counter that was rude and had bad communication skills just said she didnt have it.She claimed that it could take like an hour for it to go threw.. it's been all over that. So I said ok well could'nt someone bring it up from the back room like always when someone has not pulled it? She claimed it was'nt her job and walked away to the check out counters to ring up some old guy without saying anything else???

Shocked.. I walked away and found someone else and asked to speak to a manager.. which he told me the manager wasn't around but did call someone else over.. no idea who.. not a blue shirt.

Told him about it and he went to check in the back for it.. co.ea back about 10 mins later and tells me it's not in their system as the system has not changed the pick up stores yet. And that's that.

So now it's been over 24 hours and the order still states preparing order for the other store.

Yeah I could of just bought the game in the store and canceled the in store pick up order but then I would of lost the $10 bestbuy gift card for pre ordering.

Is their someone that can look up the order to see what the hold up is?

Was told their is 3 copies in the store yesterday.

Highlighted

Re: Store pickup issue

That's ok.. I called customer support on the phone. Was told it can take up to 24 hours for store pickup if i change stores..

Talked to 2 different people and thought it was going to be resolved but the 2nd person can on the phone and talked strange. Stating to just wait for the email stating when it's ready as it should be soon since the order was placed on the 22nd.. 10:05am.. now the 23rd 3:52PM and still waiting.

Would of been nice to know as I prob would of just changed it to ship and not have to worry about days later for this to be completed.

So much for 1hr store pickup.
Highlighted

Welp.. its 9:23 and still no sign of it ever being ready for pickup!

So will the 24th 72 hours after the original order finally be the time it happens?

Doubt it.. soon to be nearing the 5 days the order will automatically cancel so I'll be out the pre order $10 egift card.

Highlighted

Finally this morning at 9:57am 10/24 I get a message that my order is ready for pickup.