Add Product

Search Results:

Store pick up, but item lost

I purchased a mini fridge online, and choose to pick up at Milpitas store. I went there to pick up after I got the email saying it's ready. I got the picking up form from the front desk, and asked to pick it up at front door. When I saw the box of mini fridge, I noticed it's too big for my car to carry. So I decided to return it and buy a smaller one. Then I was told the returning service is off for that night, and I have to wait until the next day to return it. I talked with the bestbuy employee and the door man who takes care of large appliance picking up, saying my car cannot carry this fridge, can I leave the fridge in store and return it later? They tell me it's ok to leave the fridge there, and come back tomorrow to return, just to keep the pick up form -- they even mentioned, it's ok if I come the next day, but they cannot gaurenttee if I leave it there for 2~3 days. So I followed their instruction, came back the next day with the picking up form. But the returning department told me they cannot find the fridge, so they cannot return it! An asian guy claimed to be the manager came, aggressively saying they are irresponsible for holding item overnight, so they won't refund me as they cannot find the item. I explained to him that it's bestbuy's employee who told me it's ok to leave the item and come back the next day to return. But that manager impatiently saying, "bestbuy employee doesn't have the right to say that. It's your fault that you didn't ask a manager if you can leave the item overnight or not." I tried to explain that there is no way I would know that the employee was wrong when they told me I can leave item in store. But the manager turn around, walk away, and saying, "no it's your fault, we are irresponsible." 

I don't know which part did I do was wrong. Don't have a big enough car, or "blindly" trusted bestbuy employee? The manager's attitude to customer is not acceptable, as he never try to stand in customer's shoes and try to solve problem. He stopped the doorman to tell the truth, intentionally avoid the truth, and threaten the doorman not telling the truth. It's a shame to have this kind of person working for bestbuy, especially in management position.

Re: Store pick up, but item lost

Any one to reply??????