Add Product

Search Results:

Returning Opened Video Game Due to Motion Sickness

I already know this is a complete long shot, but I've never experienced this before and need to ask. Today, I picked up a pre-order for a video game (Just Cause 4) and I played it for about 10 minutes and had to shut it off. The game has so much motion blur that it made me physically ill. I've never felt physically ill from a game before in 20 years of playing video games. It was an $80 purchase (a bit less when you factor in GCU discount) and I really don't want to be lost of that money, but I seriously can't play this game. Now, I know the policy states that opened media merchandise can only be exchanged for another copy of the same item. But I wanted to know if any exceptions can or have been made for similar issues in the past? Perhaps exchanging it for another item of equal value? I'm rather embarrassed because I've never experienced this before and it's rather awkward to ask. Any help would be seriously appreciated!

Re: Returning Opened Video Game Due to Motion Sickness

Disregard. I bit the bullet and reached out to Best Buy and they worked with me on the issue.