Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Return TV. Stores won't answer their phones

I received an email from the best buy PAC support saying that I can return my TV but I would need to call my closest best buy store to have that arranged. Problem is none of the Best Buys in Manhattan pick up their phones. I've tried talking to the general best buy customer service and they keep saying they can't help me and I would have to call the store. They don't seem to have any solutions or care that none of the stores pick up their phones. Their overall behavior is just a resounding "Good luck". Isn't it weird that I order a TV online at best buy yet their customer service won't help me return it? What do I have to do to get this TV returned? I cannot go to a best buy because I live in Manhattan and no one has a car here so I can't just move a 65" TV to a store, which is why I, along with everyone else in this city, has the TV delivered.

Highlighted

Re: Return TV. Stores won't answer their phones

Finally got a hold of someone after days of calling around all of the best buys in manhattan so this is solved.

I honestly don't know how Best Buy is still in business with they way they operate. Theres too many other competitors, not including Amazon, that make their operations incredibly easy for the customer. This was honestly ridiculous and wish best buy best of luck fixing this god aweful system they have.