Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Receipt support for older purchase.

[ Edited ]

I purchased an LG TV in-store four years back (Order Number {removed per forum guidelines} and the display has developed some serious issues; in trying to work with LG support they've requested a thermal/official or invoice receipt.  I can see the purchase date/cost etc. in my records at the above order number, can support provice an invoice copy of the transaction so I can proceed with LG?

Highlighted
Topics: 51
Kudos: 251
Solutions: 140

Re: Receipt support for older purchase.

I don't recall the support team here having the ability to re-send a formal invoice for BestBuy.com orders.  Do you see a "print" option on your order summary page within your BestBuy.com account?

How Do I Get a Copy of My Receipt?

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!

Highlighted

I don't; I'm asking here because direct communication with my local Best Buy is a little difficult right now.  

Highlighted
Topics: 51
Kudos: 251
Solutions: 140

Ah, gotcha.  Sorry for the difficulties.  Hopefully, the team here can get you sorted out once they're able to reply to your post.

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!

Highlighted

Phone support was able to get the receipt for me.