Add Product

Search Results:

Re: horrible racist encounter at best buy west hollywood

I had one as well, however in Charleston, South Carolina.  Shortly after COVID restrictions were lifted, I went there for purchase.  In line with others, when it became my turn I addressed that I needed to purchase an item that was not apparent in the store. The associate was so rude in his intolerance when speaking to me and told me to "Get", with strong language to the back of the line while they invested.  I did not move. I noticed he tried White customers as they approached with respect and friendliness. I will have nothing to do with the company and have shared among friends, family, and colleagues the incident. ALL MONEY SPENDS.

Topics: 36
Kudos: 51
Solutions: 86

Re: horrible racist encounter at best buy west hollywood

Hello there, BeenyaSCCaribbeanAncestry, 

This type of experience is unacceptable here at Best Buy and we'd like to learn more about what happened. Can you send us over a private message with your phone number, full name, email, and whether this occurred in the West Ashely or North Charleston location? 

To send a private message, simply select the darker colored box to the far right of my signature below. 

Faith|Social Media Supervisor | Best Buy® Corporate
Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!