Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Question regarding TV returns and price guarantee

Hello!

I want to buy the Samsung Q80T 55", however the closest store that has it in stock is about 45 mins from me. I have no issue traveling to initially get it, but I want to verify that if something is wrong with the TV, can I return it to any Best Buy location if I return it within 15 days?

Next question, if I buy the TV now, and it drops in price, can I get a refund of the price difference, and how long do I have to make the claim? In other words, I buy a TV for $1k, and 2 weeks later it drops to $800, can I get the $200 refunded to me, and what is the window to make this claim?

Thank you for your time!

David

Valued Contributor

Re: Question regarding TV returns and price guarantee

You can return any like new items to any best buy. However if the item is physically damaged like a cracked screen they will not return it. It's always best to get TV's delivered. If they deliver it and it's broken then they will exchange it

They will price match themselves 1 time during the return period. They will only price match other retailers at time of purchase.

Re: Question regarding TV returns and price guarantee

Perfect! That's exactly what I needed to know. The only issue I have with delivering is they're not delivering this TV right now; it's only in stores and only a few stores have it in stock, but I will certainly keep that in mind.

Thank you for your response!