Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Lost in-store credit on best buy giftcard

I traded in a malfunctioning laptop for a less expensive one, and was given $100 in store credit for that, then I returned some of the laptops accessories which added another $60 onto my store credit. They gave me the $160 in store credit on a gift card, which I lost with my wallet two days later. I have called and called only to be transffered to more people who dont know how to help me, they tell me to call the same people who just told me to call them! It's a complete mess. I have the reciepts for everything. I have told this story to over 40 people by now, and I've been calling every day for nothing. This is a lot of money and I dont deserve to be treated like this, I want to talk to people who know what they are doing and to have my $160 accessible to me. I live a three hour drive from the nearest best buy, I'm not going to drive all that way to get the same answer. What do I do? 

Re: Lost in-store credit on best buy giftcard

This problem has been resolved, I finally got transferred over to someone who knew what to do. They said they will be sending me the new card in the mail and cancelling the old one so no one can use it.