10-14-2019 06:31 PM - last edited on 10-15-2019 12:58 PM by Quinton-BBY
Here are the steps I've followed for help with my issue:
1) Called BB 888 number and was told to go to a store. "If they have the item in stock, they can help you".
2) Went to the store at 5299 Eldorado Pkwy, Frisco, TX 75033 where a "manager" (AKA "supervisor, home theater" according to their card) told me that they couldn't help me and "if corporate wanted me to do something about this, they would have sent me an email or something" (as if they would have even known to send their urgent email to "supervisor, home theater"). That might have been just be a poor choice of words, but at the time it sounded a lot like him not believeing I was telling him the truth.
3) Called BB 888 number again and this time was given better information about my issue. They reocmmended that I contact a district manager. They couldn't give me any contact info for the district manager of this store. They said to call the store and whoever answered would be able to give me the district manager's contact info.
4) "Whoever answered" was the catch in that advice. I spend an embarrassing amount of time trying to find a phone menu combination that would lead to a human in the store.
5) Finally, using the appliance menu, I reached someone who said they are some sort of sub-contractor. Supposedly, they transferred me to customer service, but I gave up waiting for an answer after 14 minutes.
6) Posted message on customer service forum asking for district manager contact info.
I would appeciate it if someone would help me contact the district manager for the store at
10-15-2019 01:04 PM
We appreciate you connecting with us here on the Best Buy Forums! Welcome back!
Our team is located here at the Corporate Campus in Minnesota, and we would be happy to assist in any way we can. Additionally, our District Managers are not customer facing positions, so your request for their contact info is not something we’d be able to accommodate at this time.
If you’d like to reach out the leadership team of the Frisco store on Eldorado Pkwy, including the General Manager, you are more than welcome to email them at S-001773-Leaders@bestbuy.com.
Please feel free to send me a private message with your full name, email, phone number, and details on how we may be able to assist. If doing so, be sure to click in the blue box in my signature below.
10-15-2019 01:18 PM
I'll do as you say and contact you and/or the leadership team at the address you gave me.
Just wanted to point out that what you said disagrees with what I was told in my second call to the BB 888 number.
They said that if I asked anyone at a store they would be able to give me the district manager's contact info and that this is "compnay policy".