Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Jensen Beach early closing and My appointment

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I just came for a Geek Squad appointment for 2pm today. I was there early, waited my turn, and was greeted this way.

Hi, "I have an appointment"

"WE'RE CLOSED"

"I made an appointment for 2 PM"

"WE'RE CLOSED"

This is the point where she didn't want to continue talking with me. She actually started to walk away because she was done with me.

"Wait ! Why no call or at least an email??"

"SIR LOWER YOUR VOICE"

I was not yelling in any way. I was animated and becoming disppointed. she walked away again.

"Why didn't you call or email me?"

At this point I was the last person in the world she was going to speak with.

She then told me again,"COME IN TOMORROW AT 10 AM"
She walked away again.

I asked "Since I followed Best Buy's appointment procedures. I drove for 45 minutes to get there early, I can't drop my phone off"

"YOU HAVE TO COME BACK TOMORROW AT 10 AM"
and she walked away again.

Multiple people were coming and going while I was there. She stayed with short DEMANDING tones and statements.

I managed retail stores for 45 years, I would NEVER allow my associates to speak like that to ANYONE.

She said she was some sort of manager.. She certainly was something.

Anthony {removed per forum guidelines}

Highlighted
Topics: 1,146
Kudos: 573
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 280

Re: Jensen Beach early closing and My appointment

While some stores continue to open up, some employees from my understanding do not have to come in due to COVID 19 so it's possible the store adjusted their hours to match the staffing availibilty. 

Also because of the recent events in the news it's possible for safety reasons they have modified their hours to keep their store safe. 

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***