Add Product

Search Results:

In store run around

I recently went in to Best Buy to purchase a mini fridge. Online said they have some in stock, I know that is not always an accurate count, but I have found it to be accurate enough. In store they said they didn't have it and I would have to order it online.

Later that day I ordered it online and it let me select store pickup and said they had 1 available. One minute after accepting my online order for store pickup I received an update saying it is not in stock and has to be shipped. Fast forward two days and the item arrives at my door. I open it up, get it ready to put in its place and I noticed it has significant damage in the back and on the bottom support brace that holds the compressor. The shipping box has some rounded corners but nothing that would lead me to believe it happened in shipping. Now I have to take it back to the store and return it. They then let me know that they had 4 in stock so I could just swap it out for a new one if I wanted. I asked when the received those in and they said about a week ago. I was in the store two days ago and they said they didn't have any.

So I have wasted my time making several trips to the store and hauled around a mini fridge several times because some employees didn't want to go in the back and check on the stock. I don't appreciate this.

I would have rather just emailed Best Buy privately, but that doesn't seem to be an option.