Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

I know you dont care its all about getting a sale

I spent my prescious time in the Douglasville store on yesterday apporixmately an 1.1/2 attempting to educate my self before I purchased a 4k HDMI Ultra Series E/ Vizio TV. The saleman was oh  also accomondating relating to the sale of this TV' even putting the TV in my car. While I am expecting of this person whom I assumed would be the expert with all the questioning. To educate me on what was needed in order to obtain the same quality TV I am looking at in the Best Buy Store." A Robust, coloful, exceptional details in the picture as well as commercial". But I was told oh all you need is to install your upgraded  tv and that's all i got for 602.88$ was 7 more inches of TV this is the world we now live in, no one is concerned about the consumer just the money. Well I just wanted to say Best Buy you have achieved your mission from this salesman who sold me 7 more inches of TV.

Recognized Member

Re: I know you dont care its all about getting a sale

The demos the stores typically have are displaying 4K specific content to show what the televisions are capable of. When you get home, you would need to either stream 4K content from a webservice like YouTube or Netflix or a BlueRay player capable of displaying such content.

thank you for your cookie cutter response

Highlighted
Recognized Member

Did you come here for help? There are a lot of people in this community willing to help. What is it that you actually want?

You never mentioned what you wanted the outcome to be so the response you got from me was based on a lack of that information.