Add Product

Search Results:

How do I file a formal complaint

[ Edited ]

Called The Muncie Indiana location on 12-1-18 and inquired about a Kenwood Stereo 649.99 and the advertised free installation. Asked if I could just come in on Monday(today) to have the unit demoed and get the installation all set up and was told no problem. Upon getting there I was advised that the free installation was over. Had this been explained to me I would have went up on Saturday. I asked for a store manager Derrick {removed per forum guidelines} who was more concerned playing with his smart phone than helping me. He would not even listen to what I had to say. I called best buy and was told in order to file a complaint I would have to speak to a different store manager. I waited 3 hours and never got another manager. I understand the promo ran out, but not even being acknowledged by a manager is not only unprofessional but is sub standard service. Then wasting 3 hours of my time is totally unacceptable. The salesman and Installer were both great and did try to help. So needless to say I walked out of the store without purchasing the unit, and necessary installation accessories. With this kind of service I will be hard pressed to ever walk into that store again.