Add Product

Search Results:

Galaxy watch active not working anymore after 3 months

Hello
I have an issue with my galaxy active watch. The screen remains black despite the watch is detected by my smartphone.
I tried charging it several hours and it doesnt wake.
It became like a few days ago that after a normal charge phase at night and i found it like that in the next morning. It has no shock or any other damage, it was working just fine the night before it went down.

I bought it on Apr 22nd 2019 at the bestbuy of kissimmee (1620 W OSCEOLA PKWY KISSIMMEE, FL 34741) but I live in France so I can't physically get myself to the store.

Is there a way to have it replaced or repaired? By bestbuy or Samsung?

Thanks for your support
Regards
Highlighted
Topics: 22
Kudos: 137
Solutions: 112

Re: Galaxy watch active not working anymore after 3 months

Sorry that happened. You are now outside of your return period, so Best Buy would likely be unable to offer any direct assistance here. Do you have a Samsung store near you that you could bring it to? Most products have a one-year warranty through the manufacturer, but I'm not completely sure how that would work if you bought it in a different country. They may be able to shed more light on the situation for you.

If you purchased a Geek Squad Protection (GSP) plan on the watch, though, the page below may help you obtain coverage while overseas.

International Geek Squad Protection Coverage

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!