10-21-2019 01:00 PM
1. I paid full price for a Samsung - Galaxy S10 with 128GB Memory Cell Phone - Flamingo Pink (Verizon) on at a Best Buy store on 10/12/19.
2. At the time of in-store purchase, I was offered home delivery (10/15/19) or ship-to-store (10/18/19). I selected ship-to-store.
3. After receiving no notification of delivery, I called the store on 10/18/19. After speaking with someone who said they would get back to me, I received an email that stated my order is delayed (no reason provided). It also states "If we can't get it to the store by Sun, November 17, we'll let you know and cancel the order."
4. As of today, 10/21/19, I have received no further updates. The status of the order remains "in-progress."
5. This phone is still available for sale on the Best Buy website. There is no indication that the phone is sold out or on back order.
6. I would like an update on the status of my order and a reason for the delay if the phone is indeed in stock as noted on the website.
10-23-2019 11:56 AM
Hello there, colorfulfoilage
Welcome to our community! There's nothing more disappointing than having an order delayed and having trouble getting your concerns addressed.
I'd like to look into this for you, but will need some information to begin. If you will please send me a private message that includes the following, I’ll do my best to help:
To send me a private message, please click the button labeled "Private Message" in my signature below.
10-24-2019 12:22 PM
In case others are following this message thread and/or are interested in purchasing this phone, I'll provide a public update.
I've had very pleasant and courteous discussions via the private forum with the moderators (thank you). However, there is still no resolution.
The website currently states the phone is in stock and could be shipped to me or a store within a few days. The website has stated this since the day I purchased my phone (and before I made my purchase). Yet, I've been told that the phone is not in stock via private message:
"After reviewing your order, it appears that we do not have this phone readily in stock to fulfill your order. We try our best to obtain the inventory to fulfill your order by the estimated arrival date, but sometimes we may experience delays."
I still have not received the phone I've already paid full price for. Had I been informed the phone as not in stock, I would have purchase it elsewhere.