Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Full Refund

Dear Best Buy,

As a gift my parents had bought me a HP ENVY x360 Laptop since reciving this laptop I had noticed issues with it.

Consistantly the computer will refuse to turn on after many attempts pressing the power button (I believed it may have been low on battery each time this happened but every time I got it to turn on it would be at full charge) another issue is that even when my laptop is "Shut Down" it will begin to randomly heat up along with that issue multple times I will have the laptop closed and turned off and it will start playing a video I had paused by itself although it is past the 15 day return policy the laptop has never sustained any physical damage I.E. droping, hitting, kicking, ect... and I am not happy with this laptop, and considering that this laptop is in the same condition it was when it was purchased its not far to say that Best Buy sold me a defective laptop I am requsting a full refund for the laptop

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Full Refund

How far past the 15 days?
Highlighted

im not sure but I believe it has been a few months

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

a few months would be outside of any extended covid return policies. you would want t contact HP directly as thier laptops have a 12 month warranty

Highlighted

mmm I guess I will do that then