Add Product

Search Results:

Employee ordered wrong product for me in store.

This is a topic that seems to have been posted about before. Regardless, an employee at my local Best Buy ordered the wrong Macbook for me. I went to the store 5/9 to buy a MacBook Pro 13" with Touch Bar. I ordered the laptop after applying a price match and coupon, the laptop ended up being just over $1,000. I recieved the computer today and realized it's the earlier model, no Touch Bar. So I checked my order to find that the employee ordered the model I recieved, not the model I intended to purchase.  

I spoke with a customer service representative and the store supervisor and was told there is nothing that can be done-- I can return the computer, but I cannot recieve the latest model MacBook at the same price because the coupon has expired and the price match I used no longer exists. I'm a little disappointed because I saved up money for a long time for the computer! Obviously it works just as well, but not the model I intended to purchase. 

Can anything be done about this?

Thanks! 

Kate

Re: Employee ordered wrong product for me in store.

I'd like to say that I don't mean to sound ungrateful. I understand that I am super lucky to be in a position to save over a thousand dollars for a computer, but that being said, I saved over a thousand dollars for a MacBook with a touch bar, not the model I recieved.  Cat Sad