Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Employee carried TV incorrectly.

Today I bought an LG 55" TV, and pointed it out to an employee which one I wanted. He did not use a cart, and instead slid the tv in it's box to the front of the store so I could pay for it, which I did. He then told me to get my vehicle and park it out front. So I got to my vehicle, couldn't park directly in front of the store as there was a van in the way, so I parked behind it. When I pulled up I saw that the employee had the tv box on it's side, the short end. As I opened my vehicle up, I saw him drag the box along the concrete to my vehicle, where he places it upright (long side down) in my vehicle. In hindsight, I shouldn't have accepted it. Sure enough when I got home and me and one other unpacked it, the screen is cracked. I'm not sure what to do at this point.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Employee carried TV incorrectly.

Contact the store ASAP. The longer you wait the less chance of them replacing it.
Highlighted
Topics: 1,161
Kudos: 577
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 281

Re: Employee carried TV incorrectly.

I agree with nckhammond

I am not trying to scrutinize you but there were several warning flags you chose to ignore and accept the way they did that.

So contact the store ASAP and they should be able to help. Longer you wait the less change.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***