Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Desk was missing piece

I purchased a desk yesterday and upon building it discovered one piece is missing. The piece provides additional rigidity to the desk. I was able to assemble the desk without it but it's not as stable as it could be. Is there anyway to have just that one piece sent to me from the manufacturer? I really don't want to disassemble the entire desk and haul it back to the store to exchange it.  OSP Home Furnishings - Reload 48” Gaming Desk Model:RLD4826GDSKU:6472070

Topics: 1,744
Kudos: 891
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 344

Re: Desk was missing piece

When I bought a computer desk back in the day, there was a number to call in the event you're missing pieces inside the box. I'm sure you've checked everywhere inside the packaging but double check to be sure.

Furniture manufacturers often send you replacement parts free of charge directly in the event you are missing something as they don't want a ding on their sales due to returns. So please try to reach out to them on Monday and see what they say. 

Although BBY can help they may not be able to send the part out of a sealed box. 

Best Buy Forums Super User since 2008. Please note I am not employed by Best Buy and I answer questions on my own time. If you find something helpful please add kudos to it. Should something solve your issue please remember to mark inquiries as solved.

Re: Desk was missing piece

Well I feel silly! This was great advice. They have an email for missing parts right on the first page of the instructions. Just sent them a note. Thank you!