Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Delayed store pickup

I purchased a Ryzen 5 3600 a week and a half ago and was told that there would be a delay on the pickup date. I don't mind a delay but there was no new date given to me and the explanation was extremely vague. It has been 4 days and I just wish I knew the specificity of the situation. This is only a worry because of the extreme demand of this item, and I would not be surprised if Best Buy bit off more than they could chew and cancelled my order. The customer service chatbox is never available and the phone call wait times are absurd. Even a new estimated date would be great.

Topics: 1,223
Kudos: 711
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 295

Re: Delayed store pickup

Due to the COVID pandemic the customer wait time is abnormally longer than situations on a regular Christmas shopping season. So it's not an ideal situation but that is what is happening. You can get help here but may also received a delayed reply of up to 7 days.

I would continue to try the phone to see if you can get this solved and if you do come back here and mark your question or post as solved.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Same situation here. Same CPU, same waiting time, and samely delayed with no more clue. How did the pickup came out for you?

I chatted with a live agent and they directed me to someone who knew the next expected shipment for the processor. Within a couple of days, it was ready for pickup. I would say don't worry and just be patient, and if you want to know an exact time try to see if an agent will connect you with someone. Considering the general availability of the 3600 I would be very surprised if they canceled your order or dragged on for too long. For my case it took exactly 7 days past the original expected date. If you don't want to wait that long you could cancel and reorder from somewhere else since it isn't completely sold out like it was a couple of weeks ago.

Thank you. I guess I will just wait, since it could also be delayed from other places.