Add Product

Search Results:

Valued Member
Accepted Solution

Cashier processed my return using someone else's rewards account.

I returned an item to a store where I had made partial payment using a number of reward certificates and the rest on my credit card. When returning the item, the cashier was apparently signed into someone elses rewards account. My receipt shows someone else's name and rewards ID and says that the rewards will be refunded to this rewards ID. I am assuming this is because they started to help the person in front of me and then asked them to step aside for someone else to assist them with their issue while they helped me. I don't think they cleared that person's info before starting my return. Please help!

Valued Member

Re: Cashier processed my return using someone else's rewards account.

This issue was resolved at the store level shortly after I posted this. Please ignore.

Topics: 1,903
Kudos: 972
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 356

Re: Cashier processed my return using someone else's rewards account.

Happy to hear it was resolved! You should mark the accept solution button on your last post so that the mods can speed the queue for others 

Best Buy Forums Super User since 2008. Please note I am not employed by Best Buy and I answer questions on my own time. If you find something helpful please add kudos to it. Should something solve your issue please remember to mark inquiries as solved.