Add Product

Search Results:

Can I return unboxed Samsung TV?

I purchased a Samsung TV one week ago and tossed out the box, since I NEVER return purchases.
HOWEVER, this TV is ridiculous. Samsung products should not be sold without disclaimers. It is installed with software/interface systems that are unlike other user friendly/intuitive systems.
It’s an entire process to navigate out of the Samsung channel system to get to what you want to watch, every single time you turn on this TV. (Almost every time I turn on this TV, I have 65” of Hell’s Kitchen playing for several minutes until I can navigate the complicated remote. So I have Gordon Ramsey yelling, and people crying in my home, and it’s painful. I would never choose to watch this program, but Samsung thrusts it upon me.)
Aside from forcing their TV uber unpleasant content upon me, the remote is not one that can ever be used to watch TV in the dark, because it does not offer any intuitive use. Every other remote centrally locates and enlarge the key control buttons. Samsung forces you to turn on the light and get out your reading glasses to navigate anything. And if you push a wrong button, Gordon Ramsey is screaming at you again. I have no idea which key is the ‘home’ key. I’ve been looking online, but still do not know for sure.
I have been deceived by purchasing a Samsung TV, thinking it was a normal television.
Please advise if I can return it, unboxed and, although it is in pristine condition now, I don’t know that a solo, woman in her 50’s can get such a big TV back unscathed. But surely Best Buy can return it or to Samsung, regardless of its condition, and let the evil genius’ who designed it, lose the money, right?
I just want another TCL tv……nice and easy for me.0
Valued Contributor

Re: Can I return unboxed Samsung TV?

It can be returned if it makes it to the store in like new condition with all it's accessories within the 15 day return period. The box is not needed. If it gets any damage during transport to the store they will not take it back.

Re: Can I return unboxed Samsung TV?

Awesome! Thanks. I will make that happen!