Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Re: Bestbuy store in Countryside Illinois is NOT for customers

Nick Hammond: Thank you for your insights on this topic. I appreciate your obvious experience and candor. Let me just say one more thing and that relates to my unchanged viewpoint regarding the matter
of software purchased with the laptop. If it is against Bestbuy GSP to furnish customer with keys for software replacement, then why would you not at least refund the price of software that was purchased and then made unusable by way of the hard drive failure. The store fixed the laptop to restore it to working condition as was proper. It does not seem excessive to me that when you refund the price of an original repaired laptop the store should also refund the price of software that had been installed by Bestbuy onto that laptop. Considering the cost of the hardware ( $100) , it seems like a rather inexpensive way for the company to have preserved goodwill in a contentious series of events. As it was, the non consideration of the software cost has resulted in a customer who will now never buy another item from Bestbuy, and will indeed relate this story to friends and family long into the future. PS Thanks again Nick Hammond for your attempted rationalization of Bestbuy practices. At least you took the time to try and understand.

Re: Bestbuy store in Countryside Illinois is NOT for customers

Thank you Nick