Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Awful support at every level!

Where to start...  First of all, let me say that your in-store phone system is and always has been awful.  Even those few times when someone answers before the umpteenth ring! It's clear their job is to end the call.  No info, countless minutes on hold then the inevitable hang up.

After finally getting to elite-plus status on your rewards program, I was trying to figure out a way to stay there for longer than the year I was entitled to.  I'm not one that has $3,000+ a year to spend constantly upgrading things.  Then suddenly... I needed a refrigerator that would surely get me where I needed to be.  Unfortunately, even though it was a new LG model released on October 2019, and shown on your website, your local stores didn't have it on the sales floor.  Why?  I was told it was because you needed to clear out older models first.  I was told I could check it out at Lowes or Depot then order it from BB.  Really?  So since I'm obviously a glutton for punishment, that's exactly what I did.  I went to Lowes to check it out than back to BB to buy it.  But... BB was now out-of-stock with absolutely no idea when if would be once again available.  So, I called corporate to explain the situation and how I needed it to keep my status and they basically blew me off telling me since I still had months left to hit the number maybe, just maybe,  I could nickle & dime my way there. (Not her exact words but that's the context)

After having to buy a refrigerator, that wasn't likely but heh, that's my problem.

Bottom line, the BB customer experience & back-end support was very disappointing, not that anyone seemed to care.  Lowe's will get the sale.  

Highlighted

Re: Awful support at every level!

Update... How ironic that just 2 days ago, BB said they had absolutely no idea when the refrigerator would be back in stock, yet now that the sale is over it's back, but costs $800 more.