Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Another curbside order picked up by an unintended person

I placed an order for curbside pickup this past weekend and was told it was ready to be picked up today. I checked in and the app advised me that someone would be out in ten minutes. Almost an hour later still no service. I wasn't anticipating to wait that long so I left. This had happened a week earlier and an associate called, apologized  and asked if I was still interested in the item and that I could come back on a later day. About ten minutes after an left this evening O received a text stating my item had been picked up!

I called customer service and they advised me to speak to someone at the store. I tried calling but after waiting on hold for about two hours no one is picking up. I won't be able to return to the store for a couple of days. This is frustrating as this wasn't a cheap item and I am unable to get assistance from anyone. 

Re: Another curbside order picked up by an unintended person

UPDATE: I finally spoke to an employee who insisted my item is still ready to be picked up and that a "glitch" causes the system to show the item has been picked up. 

Topics: 1,225
Kudos: 713
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 296

If you indeed got your item please post back here and mark you item as solved. Although BBY Staff are supposed to check ID there are instances that they don't according to some customers. Your cooperation is appreciated in marking solved postings!

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

SOLVED: Went to the store and told the rep at customer service what happened and was out in less than five minutes. Thanks Hockey for following up!