Add Product

Search Results:

warranty plan purchased samsung fridge on 4th repair no track of any reciepts

[ Edited ]

purchased a $2800 fridge an extended warr. after 3 service calls to repair a freezing up fridge  still have same problem but there are no records of servfice calls (i have paper work that came with parts shipped to house ) i purchased an extended gsp plan got a confirmation number {removed per forum guidelines} which is worthless and now a case # which apparently is worthless also because i cant get any response from anybody best buy geeksquad whoever and almost at the end of my rope enough is enough

samsung fridge service/purchased a warranty they failed to issue

i purchased a samsung fridge which has been worked on 3 times for the same issue freezing up thats the least of my issues i call to get copies of my repair orders and they show no service on my unit in their records now i call for service and they show i dont have an extended warr that i have a confirmayion for i finally got aomeone to locate some repair orders orders but now they want to play games with in getting my warranty which they finally found were i called in to get it found credit card number but somebody forgot to issue me a warranty and then want to tell me it lapsed and cant get another after they agree to issue me a warrany its gonna take a week to send me some number i need to get a warr after a week i call and im told its gonna take another week when do the games stop and some one step in to do the right thing